Upgrading source version ?

arm4729

Question

Hello guys , i am now using acis version 368 and i have added many customs and changed alot of things i don't want to copy paste everything and i really don't remember everything i did change in past 2 years in this source , if i will lose everything that would be a lot of time wasted , this is my first java experience it started with l2 (eclipse/java/etc) and i want to know if there is a way i can upgrade my source to latest acis version any guide/video link would help me a lot

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

Hello guys , i am now using acis version 368 and i have added many customs and changed alot of things i don't want to copy paste everything and i really don't remember everything i did change in past 2 years in this source , if i will lose everything that would be a lot of time wasted , this is my first java experience it started with l2 (eclipse/java/etc) and i want to know if there is a way i can upgrade my source to latest acis version any guide/video link would help me a lot

better download clean acis files new version and add u things how update 30+ revisions 🙂 and dont know if u find rev 369-381 anywhere 🙂
or u buy this files ? 😮

Edited by KejbL

u can find free rev 399 on any forum... for other rev u must pay...

when need update 30 rev i think yes 🙂 better start from 0

// btw when can make low/mid rate server better find other files for u server 🙂 acis good now max for any Custom HR server 😛

and when dont know JAVA u give 1-2k euro DEV for set 😄

Edited by KejbL