Skill Issue or config?

0flee

Question

Hello, when i learn the skill from npc fishing skills, i get error on some skills. I learn level 3 of skill. All good. But after restart, skill become level 1.
on fishingskilltree.xml i have put 3 levels. Here it's error.

https://vimeo.com/548519579

P.S for L2j-Mobius

Edited by 0flee

Zealot it is added on the fishingskilltree. I delete fishing skills and i added my custom skills.

But not the NPC it's problem. The skill on character. I delete the skill from player as admin, and after restart, he stil have the skill

Why True? My server it's stacksub. With this 2 options, i will not stack the skills from subclass

# Check players for non-allowed skills
# Default: False
SkillCheckEnable = False

# If true, remove invalid skills from player and database.
# Report only, if false.
# Default: False
SkillCheckRemove = False

Edited by 0flee

I find problem, but i don;t know how to fix. Well, if i am Titan and i learn Zealot levels 1 and 2, and i change to a subclass and i learn Zealor level 3, i can learn, but after restart, i have skill lv 2 on subclass. 

I should go back to previous class where i learn levels 1 and 2 and to learn level 3. Then to change subclass. 

Now, how i can fix this?

11 minutes ago, 0flee said:

I find problem, but i don;t know how to fix. Well, if i am Titan and i learn Zealot levels 1 and 2, and i change to a subclass and i learn Zealor level 3, i can learn, but after restart, i have skill lv 2 on subclass. 

I should go back to previous class where i learn levels 1 and 2 and to learn level 3. Then to change subclass. 

Now, how i can fix this?

you take lv1 and 2 on one subclass and then 3 on another?