ael2.aerogaming.net

Maxtor

LooooL....Yes..i am a noob..:P

+47 was on this server http://www.l2-freedom.com/index.php Its x7000 and i think there is no limit to overenchant.. A friend of mine has a weapon at +65!

On ael i only have my hero sword at +10 but the bug at TOI 6th floor still exists.. :)

tell us tell us :P the toi 6th floor bug?

+47 was on this server http://www.l2-freedom.com/index.php Its x7000 and i think there is no limit to overenchant.. A friend of mine has a weapon at +65!

On ael i only have my hero sword at +10 but the bug at TOI 6th floor still exists.. :)

tell us tell is :P toi 6th floor?

What?!?

I say that in Tower of insolence..on the 6th floor....alla the mobs drops 25-40m each..

Ive been there since i was 55lvl with dual sls...its easy to kill them..

ok not on ael with high rates on low rates i was the 1s one in the server and 2 tadys lather i sow some with s +25 all and the rates or low 50x exp

60x sp and the adena was low to sow how can you explai that like i seyd the gm said that what they did was ilegal somthing like a bug i don now if some one now pls let me now to thnks and sorry for my eng

• 1 month later...

tell us tell is :P toi 6th floor?

What?!?

I say that in Tower of insolence..on the 6th floor....alla the mobs drops 25-40m each..

Ive been there since i was 55lvl with dual sls...its easy to kill them..

On 8th & 12th floor some mobs 70++lvl (i dont remember their names right now...) drops 45-70mil each. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

lol just make some adena, like 700kk (it's easy), than log by L2walker, buy 15-25 the same weapons (they will be in one slot), login by l2 client, buy many enchant scrolls and enchant that weapons (they are in 1 slot) you will break few before making +25 but u have many weapons left. Now u can login by walker, if u have like 17weapons left drop 16 and pick up them, one will be +25 and 16 +0. Sell 16 cuzz of weight limit, now u can sell +25 for like 1,5-2kkk or keep it. Or better when u enchant weapons to +25 stay in client and go to WH. Deposit your weapon click okay. U will have +25 weapon in WH and 16 +25 left in iventory. Deposit it 16 times more, u will have 17 +25 weapons in WH. Now sell it, trade for other +25 items, fuckeen easy server :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol you are for the dick ( sry but it's the truth )

Buy Mystery Potions and then Sell Them

You can buy Mystery Potions at 100 adena and you can sell them at 5000

so easy !!!

PS) TRADER ALEXIS!

• 8 months later...