Non afk botting on server

MrTitanas

Hello, I want hear people opinion about no afk auto-farm  / botting @  game server under x10 rates ( NO AFK means  when you got captha during the game in certain of time and if you fail you got punishment jail or certain mount of adena  )   do people will support this thing in Lineage 2 (c1 - c6) server or it will gives negative thing on server and people populiation in it?  Please if you have a time share your opinion Thanks :)

Edited by MrTitanas

I would recommended it only if you want to have 24/7 activity in your server, but keep in mind that they also got irl duties instead of gaming. so i would be 50-50 for this option 

Edited by Vince*

Good point, but if you have Captcha in server every 30 - 50 min so afk boting (auto-farm) not really possible, coz soon as you will go to Jail you will waste money for bribe guards to get out of there, so your profit will go down if you will not stay on pc :). I think one server  does it before and people was force not to leave pc alone, but in mean time watch some movies or  do some craftings  or PVP and stuff like that too keep them busy. :) Coz now NCSOFT promoting auto - farm so now  it's kind  is legal :)

• 3 months later...

impossible!just put bot free-for-all into game . Like classic/essence server, try a way to be active make you higher profit, and let who havent enough time to play, still can grow up his char.