WTB High Five Lineage 2 Server

hfe618

Question

Looking For A Developer's To Bring Setup And Start A New Lineage 2 Private Server Introduce Me Into The Basics Of Running A Server And Its Mechanics For Maintenance I will Fund The Project I Currently Have Nothing So Need Someone Who Will Absolutely Dedicate There Time To Me And My Project If Interested Contact Me Via

DISCORD

ALCON#7677

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, hfe618 said:

Hey @HyperBlown Thanx For Your Reply I understand What you Mean About "Setting up your server isnt hard,dont waste your money at start," 

But i have no idea what to do nor where to begin ive looked at tutorials videos read posts but its all very confusing and seems like there are always pieces missing either in the middle or towards the end ... seems the start of it is EZ but some where along the lines of tuts there is a bug or something breaks and its just Something i cant handle as i have no Knowledge im A Roofing Contractor Not a Coder.

I am prepared to Fund either through a Payroll System Or Job by Job Basis I Want To Learn As This Gets Put Together, There is no rush I dont plan on releasing this server anytime soon this is more for my personal use For Now...

Thank You! @HyperBlown

send me a message and I can set up a shared H5 for u on your pc

There are a few cheap options, if You dont know what you are doing, I recommend using a shared pack already, and if you like it, you can then look for a dev or even a custom pack. For a full custom pack u will lose easy 500+ euros, there are a few other options like sunrise for 150 or so, but then u wont have a unique project.
Setting up your server isnt hard, there are a lot of tutorials here, dont waste your money at start, just play around with what the forum offer then look in improving or upgrading it. 

Hey @HyperBlown Thanx For Your Reply I understand What you Mean About "Setting up your server isnt hard,dont waste your money at start," 

But i have no idea what to do nor where to begin ive looked at tutorials videos read posts but its all very confusing and seems like there are always pieces missing either in the middle or towards the end ... seems the start of it is EZ but some where along the lines of tuts there is a bug or something breaks and its just Something i cant handle as i have no Knowledge im A Roofing Contractor Not a Coder.

I am prepared to Fund either through a Payroll System Or Job by Job Basis I Want To Learn As This Gets Put Together, There is no rush I dont plan on releasing this server anytime soon this is more for my personal use For Now...

Thank You! @HyperBlown