Error in GUI after edit DAT Files PoW 1 - 3

Hi To everyone I have some questions and issues about the PoW1 and 3 part editing DAT files like skill and items, in the PoW1 version when I edit the DAT files (Skills and Items) to improve some fixes curiusly when I edit those files when I run the client and login in the game, the client initial animation where I put the credentials to login change completly to a "old" version, fafurion more exactly, WTF??? any way when I login and see in the autouse of skills doesnt work, the green arrow indicating that the skill can be use in the autouse or toggle mode doesnt see, and dont work.

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see.

btw I cannot get to open the PoW 3 DAT files to edit skills with the commonly tools that in this forum was posted.

Any comment or info will be apreciate so much.

Regards

E1673161483_WhatsAppImage2020-08-11at10_16_36PM.jpeg.4e2484cad4cafb33c7e149111dec4bc8.jpeg

1 hour ago, greveimmortal said:

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see

your dat editor missing about auto use structure, thasts make green arrow circle missing

here is example
image.png.a65538c5580bf602cd9968422211545f.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L2 TokTil said:

your dat editor missing about auto use structure, thasts make green arrow circle missing

here is example
image.png.a65538c5580bf602cd9968422211545f.png

thanks my friend for your reply, I supposed that was the issue, but can you share the structure file? 

12 hours ago, greveimmortal said:

Hi To everyone I have some questions and issues about the PoW1 and 3 part editing DAT files like skill and items, in the PoW1 version when I edit the DAT files (Skills and Items) to improve some fixes curiusly when I edit those files when I run the client and login in the game, the client initial animation where I put the credentials to login change completly to a "old" version, fafurion more exactly, WTF??? any way when I login and see in the autouse of skills doesnt work, the green arrow indicating that the skill can be use in the autouse or toggle mode doesnt see, and dont work.

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see.

btw I cannot get to open the PoW 3 DAT files to edit skills with the commonly tools that in this forum was posted.

Any comment or info will be apreciate so much.

Regards

E1673161483_WhatsAppImage2020-08-11at10_16_36PM.jpeg.4e2484cad4cafb33c7e149111dec4bc8.jpeg

Heeeh? This can't be... I mean the login screen part. Any screenshots?

2 minutes ago, Finn said:

Heeeh? This can't be... I mean the login screen part. Any screenshots?

Sorry in this moment I cannot get one, cuz I need to reinstall all the client but if you want a Idea this is the behavior:  when I have a fresh install the client show me like the screen where the guy and the girl is stand, but after I do the changes in the DAT file the lobby screen change to the Fafurion intro.

before.JPG

Prelude of War Part 1 [NA] had two login screens. Fafurion and Kamael:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-1-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu Lineage-2-4-6-2-1-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu

Prelude of War Part 2 [NA] has one login screen only. That one from your screenshot:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-2-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu

Prelude of War Part 3 [NA] has the same as Part 2, but without the Fafurion Logo:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-3-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Po-W-

As you can see Part 1 never had this Aden Login Screen. The ones it has are Fafurion and Kamael.

//EDIT:

Actually... Did Na have a PoW Part 3 Update? Didn't they have 2 Upddates and the third one was called "Winter of War" or something like that? 

I'm really confused, because NC West keeps on going rull retard since some years....changing, names, logos and patch contents. ^^

Edited by Finn

15 hours ago, greveimmortal said:

thanks my friend for your reply, I supposed that was the issue, but can you share the structure file?

Here https://github.com/lordofdest/dateditor

to work in protocol 196 to 235 u need to add auto use structure from 245/270 structure, just copy paste

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 1:29 AM, L2 TokTil said:

Here https://github.com/lordofdest/dateditor

to work in protocol 196 to 235 u need to add auto use structure from 245/270 structure, just copy paste

Hi My friend, sorry for the early response, your contribution was so good, but I have issues trying to unpack Skillgrp.dat and skillname-eu.dat, givme a error Java in the console and in the bottom of the files showme a Unknow error, if I add any line dont save the changes, did you know why occurs this?

btw with the items dat files work wonderfull.

Regards.

E.rCvvPm.jpgrVdvOc.jpg