Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi To everyone I have some questions and issues about the PoW1 and 3 part editing DAT files like skill and items, in the PoW1 version when I edit the DAT files (Skills and Items) to improve some fixes curiusly when I edit those files when I run the client and login in the game, the client initial animation where I put the credentials to login change completly to a "old" version, fafurion more exactly, WTF??? any way when I login and see in the autouse of skills doesnt work, the green arrow indicating that the skill can be use in the autouse or toggle mode doesnt see, and dont work.

 

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see.

 

btw I cannot get to open the PoW 3 DAT files to edit skills with the commonly tools that in this forum was posted.

 

Any comment or info will be apreciate so much.

 

Regards

 

E1673161483_WhatsAppImage2020-08-11at10_16_36PM.jpeg.4e2484cad4cafb33c7e149111dec4bc8.jpeg

Posted

 

1 hour ago, greveimmortal said:

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see

 

your dat editor missing about auto use structure, thasts make green arrow circle missing

 

here is example
image.png.a65538c5580bf602cd9968422211545f.png

Posted
9 hours ago, L2 TokTil said:

 

 

your dat editor missing about auto use structure, thasts make green arrow circle missing

 

here is example
image.png.a65538c5580bf602cd9968422211545f.png

thanks my friend for your reply, I supposed that was the issue, but can you share the structure file? 

Posted
12 hours ago, greveimmortal said:

Hi To everyone I have some questions and issues about the PoW1 and 3 part editing DAT files like skill and items, in the PoW1 version when I edit the DAT files (Skills and Items) to improve some fixes curiusly when I edit those files when I run the client and login in the game, the client initial animation where I put the credentials to login change completly to a "old" version, fafurion more exactly, WTF??? any way when I login and see in the autouse of skills doesnt work, the green arrow indicating that the skill can be use in the autouse or toggle mode doesnt see, and dont work.

 

now in the PoW 3 same issue occurs when I change the DAT files (Items) and the autopotion or auto-use items green arrow indication dont see.

 

btw I cannot get to open the PoW 3 DAT files to edit skills with the commonly tools that in this forum was posted.

 

Any comment or info will be apreciate so much.

 

Regards

 

E1673161483_WhatsAppImage2020-08-11at10_16_36PM.jpeg.4e2484cad4cafb33c7e149111dec4bc8.jpeg

 

Heeeh? This can't be... I mean the login screen part. Any screenshots?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Finn said:

 

Heeeh? This can't be... I mean the login screen part. Any screenshots?

Sorry in this moment I cannot get one, cuz I need to reinstall all the client but if you want a Idea this is the behavior:  when I have a fresh install the client show me like the screen where the guy and the girl is stand, but after I do the changes in the DAT file the lobby screen change to the Fafurion intro.

 



 

before.JPG

Posted (edited)

Prelude of War Part 1 [NA] had two login screens. Fafurion and Kamael:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-1-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu Lineage-2-4-6-2-1-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu

 

Prelude of War Part 2 [NA] has one login screen only. That one from your screenshot:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-2-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Prelu

 

Prelude of War Part 3 [NA] has the same as Part 2, but without the Fafurion Logo:

Lineage-2-4-6-2-3-ETA-6-2-Fafurion-Po-W-

 

As you can see Part 1 never had this Aden Login Screen. The ones it has are Fafurion and Kamael.

 

//EDIT:

 

Actually... Did Na have a PoW Part 3 Update? Didn't they have 2 Upddates and the third one was called "Winter of War" or something like that? 

 

I'm really confused, because NC West keeps on going rull retard since some years....changing, names, logos and patch contents. ^^

Edited by Finn
Posted
15 hours ago, greveimmortal said:

thanks my friend for your reply, I supposed that was the issue, but can you share the structure file?

 

Here https://github.com/lordofdest/dateditor

to work in protocol 196 to 235 u need to add auto use structure from 245/270 structure, just copy paste

Posted
On 8/13/2020 at 1:29 AM, L2 TokTil said:

 

Here https://github.com/lordofdest/dateditor

to work in protocol 196 to 235 u need to add auto use structure from 245/270 structure, just copy paste

Hi My friend, sorry for the early response, your contribution was so good, but I have issues trying to unpack Skillgrp.dat and skillname-eu.dat, givme a error Java in the console and in the bottom of the files showme a Unknow error, if I add any line dont save the changes, did you know why occurs this?

 

btw with the items dat files work wonderfull.

 

 

Regards.

 

E.rCvvPm.jpgrVdvOc.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..