L2-SPIRIT

GmHowdi

We are a little team dev passionate, and we want to make Lineage 2 decent for the community  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You can check multiple choices and also suggest us more choices!

• Money : No Donation
    • Security : 1 IP /character
    • Chronicle : Interlude?
    • Chronicle : H5?
    • Chronicle : Classic?
    • Merge best stuff from C4 to GOD(exlude) ?
    • Active GM?
    • Rates : 3x ?
    • No limit lvl in party : helping your friends to lvl up?
    • Transparancy : Public adenas Transaction?
    • Transparancy : Public adenas classement?
    • Transparancy : TimePlayed ?
    • Let us know if you want more features !
    • GameContent : Custom competition? instances with waves?

We are a little team dev passionate, and we want to make Lineage 2 decent for the community.

Let us know what features and ideas you would like to implement.

we will update the poll 

Thanks you

• Upvote 1

Nowadays H5 Must be default player's choice because most of the H5 projects doesn't have updated files or most of them are outdated... Also most of the H5 servers got the same kind of events(russian roulette) (clan vs clan) etc... I think that new events could improve the gameplay + client side though....

10 minutes ago, Vince* said:

Nowadays H5 Must be default player's choice because most of the H5 projects doesn't have updated files or most of them are outdated... Also most of the H5 servers got the same kind of events(russian roulette) (clan vs clan) etc... I think that new events could improve the gameplay + client side though....

What do you mean by H5 files are outdated? Every current serious project has nearly everything H5 could/should have. Maybe outdated in terms of the client being anctient. :)

1 minute ago, Finn said:

What do you mean by H5 files are outdated? Every current serious project has nearly everything H5 could/should have. Maybe outdated in terms of the client being anctient. :)

Most of those projects due to their low traffic for any reason such as services price or setup price, they give up and they doesn't keep their project files or services updated...

14 minutes ago, Vince* said:

Thanks you for your answer and informations. I was not expecting answers so fast!

May you ask your E-L2-Friends also who can help us to gather informations?

Thanks you,

Br

one interlude server would be nice with mid rates hard core economy or smth like that every server that opens on 2020 is p2w or p2p idk owners are the worst now days they do not care for players but only for their own selves there was many good projects but after a while they got destroyed by bad decisions etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Celestine said:

one interlude server would be nice with mid rates hard core economy or smth like that every server that opens on 2020 is p2w or p2p idk owners are the worst now days they do not care for players but only for their own selves there was many good projects but after a while they got destroyed by bad decisions etc

Yeah I understand you 1000% about P2W/P2P, our goal is to see Lineage 2 Shining again. It's now more than  10 years we want to see a lineage 2 server like C4 time. 

About Interlude, what do you think about the latest client fufarion/classic but with interlude content ?

About allowing 1 adresse IP, what do you think also? we want this to avoid trains.

For finding party activity, we will make party matching and also advanced on the website to suggest activity between players.

• Upvote 1

Just don't open aother crappy interlude server! No I'm not flaming acis xD It's just because the client is outdated! Use one of the new clients and downgrade them to your target chronicle. This way you do not need to pay people for custom weapons, maps, clientfixes bcs win10+ or whatever.

Just take a newer client and customize it. The oldest client that actually could be used for this should be H5. For the new ones....depends on you which one you prefer, because of the interface changes.

• Upvote 1

most of people want back the nostalgia now days and not another star wars client trust me with a interlude server u can bring many people if you know what you are doing 

33 minutes ago, GmHowdi said:

Thanks for your answer guys, yes we share same view, that using fresh client but using old chronicles content.

And also use new armors as skins

sounds like a plan waiting to see more wish you good luck :)

1 hour ago, L2who said:

Umm.. you are L2Spirit server that is 9999x and open/closed every 2 months for last few years? Opens again in 2 days...

Im not! 

you know server names.... lol