code adaption from l2jlisvus to l2jfrozen

heladito

Question

Hello friends! how are you? Today I bring this code to adapt to everyone, because in the "requests" part I did not receive an answer. I hope we can do this together as the great community that we are.

Let's start! I try to adapt the skin + 2 click item system for Jfrozen rev 1132. At first, I made a mistake when the character logged in, because he reappeared inside the flood. I think i fix it from charinfo.java and userinfo.java Now, the problem is that I go in and when I click on the coin to give me the skin, it does not take any action. There are no errors in the gameserver or in java. We can adapt the rest among everyone and make a post line so that each one contributes their part! Sorry for my english :)

Original Code Lisvus: Pastebin

Adapted to Frozen rev 1132: Pastebin

Edited by Designatix

2 answers to this question

Next time spend some time reading rules.

You made the post in the wrong section with the wrong prefix.

Also try to be more specific regarding title if you want to get help otherwise with your old title none would know the problem you have before they read the topic and they wouldn't even spend time to read and decide if they can help you or not.

3 hours ago, heladito said:

Hello friends! how are you? Today I bring this code to adapt to everyone, because in the "requests" part I did not receive an answer. I hope we can do this together as the great community that we are.

Let's start! I try to adapt the skin + 2 click item system for Jfrozen rev 1132. At first, I made a mistake when the character logged in, because he reappeared inside the flood. I think i fix it from charinfo.java and userinfo.java Now, the problem is that I go in and when I click on the coin to give me the skin, it does not take any action. There are no errors in the gameserver or in java. We can adapt the rest among everyone and make a post line so that each one contributes their part! Sorry for my english :)

Original Code Lisvus: Pastebin

Adapted to Frozen rev 1132: Pastebin

I ask it gently. Throw this code to the garbage.