CliExt [Vanganth Interlude]

It’s garbage, don’t even bother ( it was useful when dawid fixed it back in the day and it’s main purpose was to extend client functionality, like auto potions. Antibot became popular and bypassed quickly)

Edited by Paradise

Thanks for answer!

I dont think is completely bad... many functions like olympiads use it, votecatcher, some gm commands, team vs team... i just asked if someone have something better of cliext code, repository or something to work in it or just to start discussions about

you shouldn't assume that just cuz there's difference in file size that the shared source isn't complete for it, tons of things affect the file size just based on visual studio settings, then there's whether the dll you're comparing to is packed/encrypted or not

as far as i've seen the source that's posted is the full source of cliext there's nothing missing so size difference is most likely just some artifact of something mentioned above