starting alone on la2dream?

bistabil

I will start playing on la2dream.

If someone without group is going there and is speaking english we could form a group/cp to gear up faster.

My prime time is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 but I will be playing a lot more during first week of the server.

I am casual player and not interested in joining a zerg to farm epics to some blyat.
My goal is to get A/S asap and pvp smaller groups in farm areas, normal bosses etc, nothing too serious.
When adrenaline starts working again, I will run 20+ bots to farm for epics.

If you share same interests, pm me.
We will use discord to communicate.

edit:

Actually, it's quite unlikely that adrenaline will be working there.
Also, they have active gm's so even paying adrenaline customers such as myself will most likely be forced to play manually.
I got one more player joining me and we have came up with a plan how to gear up relatively quickly by playing together only few hours actively daily.
Unfortunately, we won't be playing our mains until second/third week because we will focus on farming plan.
Although 2 players can do it, in order to be 100% effective, we will need 2 more.
If you are willing to commit playing a mage or a bishop during first few weeks and then reroll to your main if you don't play these classes, let me know.

Edited by bistabil

• 2 weeks later...

We are group of 3 active players still on la2dream.

In the evenings we log in and go to main farm zones such as FoG, IT and farm/pvp.

Right now we have standard gear, farming for noblesse, augmentations, and we can help to gear up new blood (1-2 players).

If you are a casual player looking for pvp/farm group on la2dream and other servers after we are done with la2dream, you can contact me through discord.
bistabil#5984

Preferably, on la2dream, you would play dagger/warlord/bishop/necromancer/spoiler.

We share the accounts so rotations are possible if you get bored of playing specific class.

p.s.
we hate clickers and if you prefer function key shortcut bindings over enter chat you will have to change your habits before joining us

Edited by bistabil

On 6/11/2020 at 3:20 PM, bistabil said:

We are group of 3 active players still on la2dream.

In the evenings we log in and go to main farm zones such as FoG, IT and farm/pvp.

Right now we have standard gear, farming for noblesse, augmentations, and we can help to gear up new blood (1-2 players).

If you are a casual player looking for pvp/farm group on la2dream and other servers after we are done with la2dream, you can contact me through discord.
bistabil#5984

Preferably, on la2dream, you would play dagger/warlord/bishop/necromancer/spoiler.

We share the accounts so rotations are possible if you get bored of playing specific class.

p.s.
we hate clickers and if you prefer function key shortcut bindings over enter chat you will have to change your habits before joining us

We are a group of 3 friends looking for a mid rate server , if u intrested to join your team contact me.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:03 PM, SouthernLord said:

Are you gonna act as arrogant as you did on blue?

Yes, most likely.

4 hours ago, nameless1313 said:

We are a group of 3 friends looking for a mid rate server , if u intrested to join your team contact me.

Got bored of la2dream tbh.
I would like to try something harder and without OE augmented weapons sold by admins.