Lineage 2 crash on selecting a server

I want to play at a specific server L2MAD (Interlude), but every time I log in, it says that the account is already in use, after few seconds I can log in, but when I select the server to log in, the game crashes and the image below is what I get.

I have reinstalled the client 3 times from 3 different links. I have downloaded 2 clean system folders, I tried disabling the antivirus system, disabling nvidia settings and restarting the computer multiple times and tried 2 different accounts. I tried from previous forums to locate an entry.dll file, but it is not in my system folder. Can anyone help me? I know a good few people that are playing on that server and never had any issues logging in.

error.png

37 minutes ago, Zeltay said:

I want to play at a specific server L2MAD (Interlude), but every time I log in, it says that the account is already in use, after few seconds I can log in, but when I select the server to log in, the game crashes and the image below is what I get.

I have reinstalled the client 3 times from 3 different links. I have downloaded 2 clean system folders, I tried disabling the antivirus system, disabling nvidia settings and restarting the computer multiple times and tried 2 different accounts. I tried from previous forums to locate an entry.dll file, but it is not in my system folder. Can anyone help me? I know a good few people that are playing on that server and never had any issues logging in.

error.png

you have any software in pc and anticheat detect is as hwid spoofer, you need pm admin of serber for help