Need Your Help with Adrenaline

Hello everyone as the title said i need your help with adr Bot
im using adr bot cracked version 1.71 and it was working fine on the interlude server i play

MnnqXJ.jpg

util i did the this 16/05 update

yYfpIv.jpg

Now the bot dont detect L2 

37qDdL.jpg

Any Solution plz 

Thx in advance for your answers

Have you ever seen a cracked version getting updated and still working?Just download again the cracked version and don't update it ever again.

P.S If you want the updated version just buy an Adrenaline key from any reseller.

23 minutes ago, JaharakaL said:

Have you ever seen a cracked version getting updated and still working?Just download again the cracked version and don't update it ever again.

P.S If you want the updated version just buy an Adrenaline key from any reseller.

Dude i have a friend who did the update and the bot is still working with him but in other server not same as mine 

So ask your friend to try and join the server you are playing at the moment and tell you the results.

But iam pretty sure if you update the cracked adrenaline from the updater you will get the latest adrenaline.exe that creates another .exe file when you open the adrenaline.exe which is for the paid adrenaline version.

So just stick to the cracked adrenaline version without updating since your server doesnt have a proper antibot system.

P.S A photo after trying to update the cracked version 1.73 and i got the same results after updating the 1.71.

92fofab.png

3 minutes ago, JaharakaL said:

So ask your friend to try and join the server you are playing at the moment and tell you the results.

But iam pretty sure if you update the cracked adrenaline from the updater you will get the latest adrenaline.exe that creates another .exe file when you open the adrenaline.exe which is for the paid adrenaline version.

So just stick to the cracked adrenaline version without updating since your server doesnt have a proper antibot system.

P.S A photo after trying to update the cracked version 1.73 and i got the same results after updating the 1.71.

92fofab.png

we wil try it whene he wil be ON 

the reason i want to update is to be able to use new scripts like auto farmer , hunter etc ...

cuz im not rly expert with scripts writing 

Thx a lot anyway

The scripts you are referring to need the latest version which is the paid one.Either way your friend is probably trolling you.

P.S Just buy the most cheap adrenaline key for 7$ and you are good since your server doesnt have antibot

Edited by JaharakaL