Virtual memory error

Hello there. I was trying to adapt this Assassin bamboo hat from interlude to c4. But now when I equip it, i get this error.

image.png.b465d7f365d14104b5cdb15ae8189fd0.png

I applied the following lines:

armorgnp:

1    8221    0    3    6    5    0    JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo.JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.br_Bamboo_Hat_i00                    4294967295    510    8    0    0    17    1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    0        0        0        0        1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat    1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat    LineageEffect.p_u002_a    1                    ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_glove    ItemSound.itemequip_armor_cloak    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

hairloc:

https://pastebin.com/BDhNUDEE

22 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

Hello there. I was trying to adapt this Assassin bamboo hat from interlude to c4. But now when I equip it, i get this error.

image.png.b465d7f365d14104b5cdb15ae8189fd0.png

I applied the following lines:

armorgnp:

1    8221    0    3    6    5    0    JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo.JohnScott_dropitem_br_bamboo            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat            JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.br_Bamboo_Hat_i00                    4294967295    510    8    0    0    17    1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDarkElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FDwarf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FElf_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FMagic_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FOrc_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    1    JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_FShaman_Br_Bamboo_Hat                1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat                1                    1                    0        0        0        0        1    JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat.JohnScott_MFighter_Br_Bamboo_Hat    1    JohnScott_Bamboo_Hat.Bamboo_Hat    LineageEffect.p_u002_a    1                    ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_glove    ItemSound.itemequip_armor_cloak    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

hairloc:

https://pastebin.com/BDhNUDEE

Hello. With OAUKX? For c4 need to use another method.

1 minute ago, NevesOma said:

Hello. With OAUKX? For c4 need to use another method.

Idk what OAUKX is, could you be more specific? And what is the right method?

yes, these lines are just copied from interlude

3 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

Idk what OAUKX is, could you be more specific? And what is the right method?

yes, these lines are just copied from interlude

20 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Maybe I am retarded, but i don't see how is this guide helpful?

my meshes already have these endings.

I took the files and everything from this topic, I understand you are taking your free time to reply, but It mean a lot if you could tell me exactly where the mistake is.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:44 PM, Advertiser said:

Maybe I am retarded, but i don't see how is this guide helpful?

my meshes already have these endings.

I took the files and everything from this topic, I understand you are taking your free time to reply, but It mean a lot if you could tell me exactly where the mistake is.

I already explained to you what you need to do for c4 differently, not through the OAUKX as was done with the models for the Interlude ( as I see from your lines for armorgrp ), but through the editor ( I sent you a link to a cool manual that should clear up all the questions ). You need to extract all the models and assemble it in a new one in the Unreal editor. It will works for c4.

Locked.

Edited by NevesOma
Solved.