32Bit C1 Server

smeli

Hello

I wonder if its possible to upgrade it to C3(the C1), turn off CP and AutoSS. If may i ask which version of Visual Studio should I use for edit anything in xtender_sorce? If its possible, then which Auth should I use for 530 protocol C3, because I want this one without CP or Auto Soulshots.

Hello

I wonder if its possible to upgrade it to C3(the C1), turn off CP and AutoSS. If may i ask which version of Visual Studio should I use for edit anything in xtender_sorce? If its possible, then which Auth should I use for 530 protocol C3, because I want this one without CP or Auto Soulshots.

Almost everything is ready for such move to c3

Okey, Thanks you for answer.

Could you give me any suggestion how to defend that old chronicle against hlapex or phx? Bakeice could help here some?, or it does not support C3, or maybe there is any better way to protect it?

protection against hlapex and phx already included in server extension code

no dupes working here

also simple but hard antibot protection here too :)

everything on server side, no client modification needed

• 2 weeks later...

thanks but i need help smeli

witch protocol i should enter in elhaym.ini  i leaved it on 1 default  c2 client is 411 so?

with C2 client + your patch  what auth i should use? im using  authNEW_c2_c3  also tested C3AuthD its working

but i cant pass server list

protocol 1.  7776 / 2506  port config  i get  l2c1 160  ping  normal  cant enter *other system

protocol  1. 7777 / 2106  i get avalon  9999 ping  normal  cant enter  *your system

protocol 1. 7777/ 2106  i get  l2worldc1 3 ping  normal cant enter  *other system

l2walker + l2avrs  10.6.5  authNEW_c2_c3  and alternative ports config link gameserver fail

http://imageupload.org/getfile.php?id=234995&a=96a0de93a5c85fa9748260c2dfac4a7a&t=500ef76e&o=0A2D03D4EAE9AC13722FDE5DB621B18832D1261B7A9D6CA2DA00A1977607F45F1017311ED4F6&n=error.PNG&i=1

so its a protocol error ? i did a ping to 7777/7776 ports in portchecker  and usersocket show 1 instead of 0.

could you tell me exactly server / client config  to get this working please?

thanks for your work

Thanks for the awesome share smeli. Was wondering if you've fixed 0x08 on your release? You mentioned you have fixed all dupes and use of hlapex. Can you give us more specifics on those?

Thanks for the awesome share smeli. Was wondering if you've fixed 0x08 on your release? You mentioned you have fixed all dupes and use of hlapex. Can you give us more specifics on those?

what's problem with 0x08?

all details are inside - sources are open

---

5th update of sina2012 released

see first post

what's problem with 0x08?

all details are inside - sources are open

---

5th update of sina2012 released

see first post

could you help me please?

because it can work with 7776 port or 7777 port  and use 2506  2106 auths

anyway i can't pass the auth screnn

could you help me please?

because it can work with 7776 port or 7777 port  and use 2506  2106 auths

anyway i can't pass the auth screnn

Allow the required programs/ports through your firewall. If connecting on a remote server make sure that these ports are open too. Also make sure the IP Address inside the table lin2db.server is correct.

Allow the required programs/ports through your firewall. If connecting on a remote server make sure that these ports are open too. Also make sure the IP Address inside the table lin2db.server is correct.

yes , the ip its correct  i tested trough remote and from local machine but we only get server list with diferent Pings depend of the protocol  anyway i can't enter to world even with l2walker we only can pass the auth and see the server list  more details are in the other repply

#

thanks for try help, u will reopen l2oldschool :D ?

yes , the ip its correct  i tested trough remote and from local machine but we only get server list with diferent Pings depend of the protocol  anyway i can't enter to world even with l2walker we only can pass the auth and see the server list  more details are in the other repply

#

thanks for try help, u will reopen l2oldschool :D ?

Yeah, me and toolpunk started working on it again, we're thinking about re-openning soon