Custom Community Board Crash

Urbanhack

Question

hi, im working with fandc files, the problem is in the cb, if u change between windows into the cb the game crash. im not only with this issue, all players have the same problem.
the error given:

CPU : AuthenticAMD  AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor              @ 3594 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (4187)
PosCode : LS1(273) 83432:148200:-3404 16/1 [692]

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- Size 2188 new <- NCHtmlTable::CreateFrame <- NCHtmlTable::LoadHtml 
  <- NCHtmlFrame::CreateTableFrame <- NCHtmlFrame::LoadHtml <- NCHtmlTable::CreateFrame <- NCHtmlTable::LoadHtml 
  <- NCHtmlFrame::CreateTableFrame <- NCHtmlFrame::LoadHtml <- NCHtmlTable::CreateFrame <- NCHtmlTable::LoadHtml
  <- NCHtmlFrame::CreateTableFrame <- NCHtmlFrame::LoadHtml <- NCHtmlViewer::AnalyzeHtml <- NCHtmlViewer::LoadHtmlFormString 
  <- NCBBSHtmlViewer::LoadHtmlFormString <- NCBBSHtmlViewer::MergeListBuff <- NCBBSHtmlViewer::SetHtmlBuffData
  <- UHtmlHandle::execSetHtmlBuffData <- UObject::ProcessEvent 

i try find the error but i dont know where is it, then i start here (ehcache.xml):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ehcache xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ehcache.xsd" updateCheck="false"
	monitoring="autodetect">

<diskStore path="java.io.tmpdir" />

<defaultCache maxElementsInMemory="1000" eternal="false"
		timeToIdleSeconds="120" timeToLiveSeconds="120" overflowToDisk="true"
		diskPersistent="false" diskExpiryThreadIntervalSeconds="120" />

<!-- DropInfoCache -->
	<cache name="DropInfoCache" maxElementsInMemory="30000" eternal="false"
		overflowToDisk="false" timeToLiveSeconds="3600" timeToIdleSeconds="600" />

<!-- HtmCache -->
	<cache name="l2f.gameserver.cache.HtmCache.ENGLISH" eternal="true" memoryStoreEvictionPolicy="LRU" maxElementsInMemory="100000" overflowToDisk="false"/>
	<cache name="l2f.gameserver.cache.HtmCache.RUSSIAN" eternal="true" memoryStoreEvictionPolicy="LRU" maxElementsInMemory="100000" overflowToDisk="false"/>

<!-- ItemInfoCache -->
	<cache name="l2f.gameserver.cache.ItemInfoCache"
		maxElementsInMemory="10000" eternal="false" overflowToDisk="false"
		timeToLiveSeconds="3600" timeToIdleSeconds="600" />

<cache name="l2f.gameserver.model.items.ItemInstance"
		maxElementsInMemory="200000" eternal="false"  timeToIdleSeconds="1800" memoryStoreEvictionPolicy="LRU"
		timeToLiveSeconds="3600" overflowToDisk="false" statistics="true" />

<cache name="l2f.gameserver.model.mail.Mail"
		maxElementsInMemory="100000" eternal="false" timeToIdleSeconds="3600" memoryStoreEvictionPolicy="LRU"
		timeToLiveSeconds="28800" overflowToDisk="false" statistics="true" />

</ehcache>

i dont know if this is the way but i apreciate for any help.

thx in advance

3 answers to this question

If you are talking about very fast switching of pages, then the solution is to add flood protection in community board bypasses(RequestBypassToServer). It shouldn't send html quickly after another one was send or it should send it with a delay.

Though if the problem is one specific html, then you have error there. In order to fix it I recommend you to cut parts of the html and narrow down spot where error might be located.

ehcache.xml has nothing to do with the problem.

15 minutes ago, vampir said:

If you are talking about very fast switching of pages, then the solution is to add flood protection in community board bypasses(RequestBypassToServer). It shouldn't send html quickly after another one was send or it should send it with a delay.

Though if the problem is one specific html, then you have error there. In order to fix it I recommend you to cut parts of the html and narrow down spot where error might be located.

ehcache.xml has nothing to do with the problem.

no, the problem isnt if u switch fast the pages. u can do it slowly but still crashing randomly, can crash in one or other page. i dont know whats wrong.

There are many possibilities, one is that maybe it reaches the maximum size of the ShowBoard,

try removing (multiple pictures, backgrounds ,icons) keep the pages more minimal and try again!

Also try using notepad++ and go through ur CB htmls again and check all ur tables if everything is closing correctly!