[Gracia T2 L2J] Lineage II Eclipse

Th3On3

lOL MAN.. the Server's Client Is GRACIA PART 2

YOU Try to login with INTERLUDE Client.

Epic fail of the year XD i have never lol sooooooooooooo much jAjAJAJjJAJAJAJaJAJjJAjAJ

I will try this server in a few minutes , lets hope it isnt bad ^^

[EDIT] i dont like the server sry

you are allowed to not like the server, but please don't cloud others people judgment with your distorted views.

So you say i can not like your server , but i cant say it? and i have distored views? haHhAhAHAHAHAHhHHAaHhAHaHhahAHAHAHaHHAhAHAHhAHahAHhAhAHaHAHhahAHAHAHAHhAAAAAAAH

dude your server have lot's of bugs and lag as hell , i didnt say that before for respect but now you have wrote that , you can stick that up your ...  ;D

I DONT LIKE YOUR SERVER

Next time respect people opinion , even if they are bad  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Epic fail of the year XD i have never lol sooooooooooooo much jAjAJAJjJAJAJAJaJAJjJAjAJ

I will try this server in a few minutes , lets hope it isnt bad ^^

ty man is sow bad and i dont stoped muhahaha xD ...i do just epic fain

burgerkingadgi6.jpg

Why is their so much spam on my server topic?

A-Style please remove this garbage.

And you are allowed to not like the server, but please don't cloud others people judgment with your distorted views.

Why is their so much spam on my server topic?

A-Style please remove this garbage.

And you are allowed to not like the server, but please don't cloud others people judgment with your distorted views.

Wow, since when can people not share their opinion of the server? God for bid it's not just a bunch of people going "LULZ AWESOME WURK DUDE". Don't cry about the negative "reviews" though. Then again, maybe that's good that we get to see that about you. Gives us a bit of insight into what kind of person you really are and the attitude players can expect from you on your server.

And honestly, I don't believe you when you say things like you say you fixed siege lag as you claim. So you're telling me you had lag with < 10 players and had to fix it? Really? Because I doubt you ran a standard siege on your server with a good amount of players (75+) to test. Considering how new your server is and all.

Besides, you're the guy who couldn't be arsed to search for a solution to add mana pots back to the game. Why should any of us think that you'd be able to fix something like sieges (which again, aside from a small amount of lag caused by a knownlist issue and defenders, isn't THAT big of a deal with the right hardware)?

Point is that from what I've seen of your actions here and on the L2J forum, and from your actual server, I don't think this will get too far.

well, Th3one ur owner of server?if not ,speak with owner and tell to him to change prices .... 5kkk for  ic weapon is crazy! ..for this reason ppl dont stay!

Yes I am the owner of the server. 5kkk is alot? Really last time i checked it takes 45 mins - 1 hour to get 1kkk so 3.75 - 5 hours of farming for 1 Icarus... Sounds pretty correct to me. Icarus Weapons OWN, therefore they should cost that much. Everyone on this forum is used to getting whatever they want from a server in like 10 minutes. I am trying to create a server that actually challenges the player. I want my players to feel rewarded when they do things, I don't want to be just another PvP server. If you don't like the way the server is setup then you can login to my forums and create a suggestion. But don't login to my server for 15 minutes and judge it, play for a day and give me some constructive feed back. I am not here to be torn down by people I am here to provide a service that is Admiral to all. I understand that some people may not agree with the way I run my server, but its how things have to be. If you are to lazy to farm for 5 hours to get an Icarus then you seriously don't deserve to play my server.

Yes I am the owner of the server. 5kkk is alot? Really last time i checked it takes 45 mins - 1 hour to get 1kkk so 3.75 - 5 hours of farming for 1 Icarus... Sounds pretty correct to me. Icarus Weapons OWN, therefore they should cost that much. Everyone on this forum is used to getting whatever they want from a server in like 10 minutes. I am trying to create a server that actually challenges the player. I want my players to feel rewarded when they do things, I don't want to be just another PvP server. If you don't like the way the server is setup then you can login to my forums and create a suggestion. But don't login to my server for 15 minutes and judge it, play for a day and give me some constructive feed back. I am not here to be torn down by people I am here to provide a service that is Admiral to all. I understand that some people may not agree with the way I run my server, but its how things have to be. If you are to lazy to farm for 5 hours to get an Icarus then you seriously don't deserve to play my server.

ofc is too mutch in x2500 (i dont remember rates)

cause wepons broke  :) and must buy again other weapon .... +5kkk +5kkk +5kkk :) its stiuped all time to farm! pvp servers is for PVP!

or ench rates is 100%? if it 100% with normal scrol a ok ....is ok 5kkk! :)