Th3On3

Updated:

- Recommended leveling zones added

- DataPack and DataBase Updated

- Skill Enchanters Added And Spawned in Giran

- Olympiad Fixed

- Custom Farming Zones With Apiga Golden Apiga and Blessed Scrolls Drops

- Corupted cordinates on logout problem solved

Also Server is growing up day by day but you still need your support and we will always will. We need players to join here and have fun, and also with YOUR suggestions we can make our server even better. So cmon people join! give us a try:)

Sincerelly,

GM rapture

it needs people.

itself the server doesnt look too bad, but 10 people online, seriously that sux.

Yea, Thats why I am advertising and looking for players. The server itself is really balenced it just takes some work and effort to get to the top! And well in my opinion thats how it should be. Ive made it alot easier to play though, Everything costs less now and players are really enjoying it. We have sieges coming up so if you wanna join, It really would be appreciated by the clans and me.

Come and experience our server. L2 Eclipse was not made to disappoint, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,

Th3On3

More Updates Today:

Increased the Enchant Rate of Regular, Blessed and Crystal Enchants:

Weapon Enchant Success Rate = 75%

Armor Enchant Success Rate = 75%

Jewel Enchant Success Rate = 75%

Weapon Blessed Enchant Success Rate = 80%

Armor Blessed Enchant Success Rate = 80%

Jewel Blessed Enchant Success Rate = 80%

[NOTE]: Blessed Enchants will not break your weapon, but they will return its enchant to 0.

Weapon Crystal Enchant Success Rate = 85%

Armor Crystal Enchant Success Rate = 85%

Jewel Crystal Enchant Success Rate = 85%

[NOTE]: Crystal Enchants will break your weapon.

Server Experience Rates Changed:

--------------------------------------

Rates

--------------------------------------

500x Exp

500x SP

500x Adena

1st Post Updated!

You know why your server wont ever get more than 10 online.?

You dont know what you are, Your stuck in the gap between a farming low rate and a non farming high rate. PPL who like low rates wont join 500x its too high and ppl who like high rates wont join 500x its too low! Try having the courage to do one or the other standing in the middle just isnt working for you 3 online right now

You know why your server wont ever get more than 10 online.?

You dont know what you are, Your stuck in the gap between a farming low rate and a non farming high rate. PPL who like low rates wont join 500x its too high and ppl who like high rates wont join 500x its too low! Try having the courage to do one or the other standing in the middle just isnt working for you 3 online right now

Thats a good idea, But I had the rates at 2500x before and well players just leveled and left to fast. So Now I am thinking that I just try 5000x, I know it will be faster but I think it will open the server up to a wider audience. You think that Might be a good idea?

New Features Added:

Nobless exchange NPC

.players command to show online players implemented

.heal commad to heal players that are in towns

Larger Reward for TvT

Easier Leveling with recommended leveling areas

Augment errors fixed.

More Class Updates For Balence.

Under Development:

New 3 Round TvT With buffs and preparation periods between each round.

Raid Boss Stats

Clan Reputation Seller

King Of the Hill event

Votting Rewards

And many more updates on the way. So come give us a try today, and if you have suggestions let me know, cause I listen to the players. Hope you like the updates. Come join us and you won't be disapointed.

ALSO Don't Forget to VOTE!

Thanks,

Th3On3

this server is so nice but 48 buff slots? i think they are too many try to limit Grin

i don't agree because if u got limited buffs slot and u want for example to take ww i must do all the buffs from the beginning and that's waste of time!.. 

this server is so nice but 48 buff slots? i think they are too many try to limit Grin

i don't agree because if u got limited buffs slot and u want for example to take ww i must do all the buffs from the beginning and that's waste of time!.. 

Exactly, If I lowered the buff slots we would no longer be a pvp server. So we are keeping the buff slots the way they are. If you do not like them, please don't complain because the essence of our server is PvP and thats why there are 48 buff slots

NEW UPDATE:

King of the Hill event Added!

Global Augmentor!

Clan Reputation Seller!

Come try it out:

http://l2eclipse.com

1st post updated

well, as the head developer of this server,ive began to implement some new systems and fix MANY bugs that were reported by the players and have taken players suggestions seriously and made the server to the players' tastes.

so if u really like a pvp server, come visit www.l2eclipse.com

Implemented new pet to the server. Its called Light Purple Maned Horse and it looks a little something like this:

N6ismroB.jpg

We have added them as a pet for the fortunate and lucky. But be aware that they are not the cheapest horse on the block.

New Events Implemented:

Raid Engine

King of the Hill Event

Coming Soon:

3 Round TvT Event with Perpetration periods between rounds and you don't loose buffs when you die during tvt.

New Server Movie (Made by a friend of mine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzLWH4mzqI

Don't Forget to vote!

I hope you come and give the server a try, Alot of stuff has changed. The server is now alot more fun for everyone! Come give us a try today.