Tyrant + BD?

If tyrant has bison - it is very good. No, its damn good in pve. bd = patk, atk.speed and crit power. bison + low hp = huge crit rate. And if you use zealot - you are deadly machine.

As for pvp - I don't know. I haven't played tyrant for a very long time :)

Bison is good and at pvp if u have the force barrier becuase u use bison zealot barrier and u have 10secs to kill the opponent :) i think that is really easy to kill an opponent when the bison gives 400crit rate zealot gives atk speed and the tyrant's skills do REALLY GOOD DMG when they  critical.

And on low rate server a tyrant need a WC in my opinion ofc bd is a helpfull <<buffer>>.

It's pretty much one of the best stable duo's for pve including your se/pp buffs. You'll be able to level for a long time, not really needing to rest.. and if you do need mp in a situation, you always have that SE.