hit after skill

Maximotatos1

Question

3 answers to this question

Wtf, it's like 6/7 years old looking on Google dates mentioning that revision. Just DELETE IT. Use something up to date.

14 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Wtf, it's like 6/7 years old looking on Google dates mentioning that revision. Just DELETE IT. Use something up to date.

Almost 12y actually (2008-04-26).

If you want to know all issues of that revision, you can read aCis changesets topic.

I can give you some, already : 80% C5/IL skills not implemented, no partymatching implemented, missing C5/IL scripts (will be coded during GF only). Regarding bugfixes, I could easily list 600/800 issues (if I had time to waste), at least 5 known exploits and 1 crash server exploit.

So, missing interaction is like the least of your trouble. :)

Edited by Tryskell

You're right.I just revived these server files from my old pc and i tried to give it a chance but at last seems like its a waste of time.It works perfectly with all customs that i had implemented but there are some serious java side bugs(like that i mentioned above ->L2Character.java) which need java development.I changed to acis pack so ill work on that for now.