Lineage and Team viewer

Zimoki

Good Morning guys,

I'm having an issue with Teamviewer 14 and Lineage, at the moment I'm connecting to my pc from my android phone, everything works fine apart from when i try to click in the lineage box where I can see the cursor highlighting the options but when i try to click it doesnt seem to do anything.

Ive checked my permissions and it seems that i have full privileges to control my pc,

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me,

Thats not good, any ideas how to click remotely? Its when the server disconnects and im not at my desk to relogin, ive tried some auto clickers but i think its the same issue,

Thanks

43 minutes ago, Zimoki said:

Thanks for getting back to me,

Thats not good, any ideas how to click remotely? Its when the server disconnects and im not at my desk to relogin, ive tried some auto clickers but i think its the same issue,

Thanks

You could try different remote services, like VNC or CRD, but chances are slim here.

Clickers and macro software like AHK use the same mouse click emulation method, which is blocked by client protection. I'm not experienced enough in this field to expand on that, just speaking from my experience trying to do it myself :)

Let me know if You find something that works! 

GL

Hello, 

I have used a few radmin services none seem to work, also used a few more auto clickers, no joy.

I've just downloaded Boxer for adrenaline where I can save profiles of various accounts and launch, login with 1 click,

and able to use it remotely!

Hope that helps