Christmas Donation - Χριστουγεννιατικη Δωρεα

Feelmyspells

I wanna wish Merry Christmas to Everyone on this Forum, its almost here  ;)

Well the reason I created this topic is because of a Donation my class at school and I wanna do to Unicef.

We have this box in our classroom and everyone even parents put some of their money in there, our goal is to get to 500€ EUR.

So having that in mind I created this Christmas Site with a e-box called Paypal donation and would really appreciate it if some of you could help ,

even 1€ EUR would be really enough!

This topic is not related to any game , Its just for some people that wanna help.

Really thanks for reading ! Happy Holidays!

Site : http://www.supportunicef.org/site/pp.asp?c=9fLEJSOALpE&b=1023561

Scam??  stop posting negative comments , If you don't wanna donate just don't .

Its not a scam , its for those who want to donate and can and if you don't wanna be a part of it just don't.

I wrote at the end its not related to any game > meaning its not for profit.

you are trying to say as, that you are making a donation with your school to unicef and you got a 1 minute website trying to take money from that ? kidding ?

99,99% scam i don't wanna be 100% :P

if i wanna make a donation to unicef i can simply make it vie bank, not via this

that's what i am talking about, if you want to help unicef donate by the official site not by fake . . .

okkkk  you ll place your school's original mail (every school MUST have an email) ... you ll give us the school's mail , the schools sending email after donation or pm me your schools phone and  you professor's surname (the one that leads this operation)so we can confirm it

you have time until tuesday :) (for me )

if not i ll ban you for scamming

if you confess that it is trully a scam you ll avoid the ban...if the program is true then i ll take measure against those who posted negatively

okkkk  you ll place your school's original mail (every school MUST have an email) ... you ll give us the school's mail , the schools sending email after donation or pm me your schools phone and  you professor's surname (the one that leads this operation)so we can confirm it

That mail can be fake too G_G

if you confess that it is trully a scam you ll avoid the ban...if the program is true then i ll take measure against those who posted negatively

posted negatively? he dosnt even give info , so why? This looks 200% scam =/

This enought for me:

seinfieldpa9ot1os8.gif

Take care  :-*

greek school mails haVe a posting code...they can be found at the ministry of education when given...

also take a look at the example: lykschool123@thrak.com     thrak=thrakomakedones (municipality of north athens)

dont post things if you dont know ...i know my moves

schools NEVER register their mails in yahoo gmail google etc by law...

+1 With NobLe.

The Only Nice Thing From The Site Is The Song.

I will never donate if i am unsure where i give my money

So Do That Noble Says.

That's All,You Have Already Warned So Dont Tell After The Ban Why ,etc.

Thats All By Me.

wtf guys,he is old member who came back to post this.

scam scam scam imo, and he MUST be banned,

playing around with hungry childrens and trying to get something

using them..it's just suxs.

you have time until tuesday :) (for me )

if not i ll ban you for scamming

Ok heard all of your posts arround here espoecially Nobl'es one.

1st I'm not an old member im still active >

2nd This doesn't force you to donate its just for those who want to

3rd Not every school has an email and except that i didn't say it was my school but my class that is doing this.

And 4 Ban??Me?? I didn't break any rules , it was just an off topic post non related to this forum!

The biggest part was the one saying I have till tuesday ,don't just threat like that.

Ok heard all of your posts arround here espoecially Nobl'es one.

1st I'm not an old member im still active >

2nd This doesn't force you to donate its just for those who want to

3rd Not every school has an email and except that i didn't say it was my school but my class that is doing this.

And 4 Ban??Me?? I didn't break any rules , it was just an off topic post non related to this forum!

The biggest part was the one saying I have till tuesday ,don't just threat like that.

{GR}: nai ok...eides ena fobero pc sto e-shop k 8es na to pareis gia xristougenna? h eides mia takegawa exsatmish gia to z sou ?h psinesai na pareis to ps3?h mazeueis lefta gia to bugs bunny on ice?

gia na deis oti dn eimaste blakes an to mail htan ths taxshs s tote gt dn balate px blukeiotade@hotmail.com k balate kostas makris ktl ktl?auto deixnei oti pane se enan ta lefta gia na kanei wraies diakopes

nomiza oti me ta reply m 8a hsoun pio filikos ktl ktl alla prokaleis k les k psemata

Topic Locked