Get prize by answering a simple question

Acel

The first one that will answer me the following question gets a prize its all about developing ATENTION IF LINK IS NOT VALID YOU GET NOTHING!!! question: where the F***CKIng hell I can get a texture editor..............I am searching 12 hours and maybe more at google till page 10 and didnt found anything, plz dont spam this topic with crap you just found at google I need l2 texture editor for LINEAGE II Hellbound or Just tell me how I can edit the glow of hero (I mean chars one)

The first one that will answer me the following question gets a prize its all about developing ATENTION IF LINK IS NOT VALID YOU GET NOTHING!!! question: where the F***CKIng hell I can get a texture editor..............I am searching 12 hours and maybe more at google till page 10 and didnt found anything, plz dont spam this topic with crap you just found at google I need l2 texture editor for LINEAGE II Hellbound or Just tell me how I can edit the glow of hero (I mean chars one)

Sorry but i needed to say that:

HAVE U EVER  SEARCH THIS FORUM IN DEVELOPED?! IS IT THAT HARD TO USE SEARCH? I'm on that forum for about 3 months and I seen 3 times how to change GLOW OF HERO ...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=36795.0

Thats the 1st link I searched in this forum.

P.S. qeseras - posted after 20 seconds XD

qsaras and narnia Warned dont spam , your replys will be deleted

And i guess he alredy got his answer with Stefoulis-My Guide

Locked , any question just pm (i just delet like 50 so if your pm was there just send it again)

I said no cripy links as this sucks guys its for interlude and it dont mention anything I was searching 12 hours yesterday you think I didnt show it? I did. So now price getting double to this one who will find me a TEXTURE MODIFING PROGRAM or a site that while decribing how to add costume hero glows to HELLBOUND and trust I saw every crap that everyone was posting

edit: I forgot to mention that unreal gets me a critical error when I open HELLBOUND textures( I decrypt it and i make it readable for unreal with toolo 10000 times and the same error pops up thats geting me pissed of)

• 3 weeks later...