New Exploit for C3+C4

diorges

So from now it's going to be imposible to exploit an enchant bug?

I mean, in Kastien it's not fixed yet! It's only on Titan...

So come on plz explain me this exploit, I wanna use it before it's impossible :D

diorges wrote:I was trying to do an Exploit that I know to overenchant but in the C4 dont work, when i was trying i discovered the new one.

To enchant without use scroll is simple:

First get the item what u want enchant and 1 scroll of enchant of the same grade, set up a shop (/vendor) then sell the scroll for 1adena, call a friend to buy it of you talk to him only drag it to buy but dont click "OK", then count down to 3 and when ur friend click "OK" u click in the item with the scroll, it appear No such scroll to enchant, look ur friend is with the scroll but ur weapon dont enchanted, then trade with him again and get back the scroll, now the trick put the weapon in ur gear.... WOW u have enchanted ur item now..

Sry my english, cuz Im br.

If u understood me u ill do it correct.

I didnt understand these lines:it appear No such scroll to enchant, look ur friend is with the scroll but ur weapon dont enchanted, then trade with him again and get back the scroll, now the trick put the weapon in ur gear.... WOW u have enchanted ur item now..

:?: :?: :?:

OMFG... Engilsh isn't my native language and i do understand him.

Metoo:

For example if you have enchanted your weapon you have to equip it. Now your weapon is enchanted. Befeore you enchanting you have to unequip it ;)

Maxtor:

He mean L2J Custom (http://l2jc.boardsxp.com/). It's modified version of standard L2J version - they've added some C4 goodies - Hero weapons, subclasses, new C4 zones (only Godrad Town work fro me).

And BTW:

On newest L2JC this bug is completly detectable, and you''l get banned for using it :/ I know because I've checeked it on my own testing L2JC server

Thank you, Hewah. So, when u start vendor, u mark the scroll and then on the same time your friend buys scroll and you put it on the weapon? then you trade back scroll and put your weapon on equip?... If I Understood correctly, im going to check it ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes this is nice for low rate server where it's hard to get those B enchant scroll' date=' but who would play on a l2j low rate ?

Anyway thanks for sharing :-)[/quote']

I do!

Is this one working only on C3/C4 java servers, or is it working on pure C3 java, too?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...