[L2J] L2 Aria

La2Aria

Hello and Welcome to L2J Aria, we are running since 2016!!

Our Server is x5000 No Custom PvP

EXP RATES: X5000

SP RATES: X5000

ADENA RATES: X100

DROP RATES: X100

Server Enchant Rates:

Safe +5 max +25

Normal Scrolls 65% Blessed Scrolls 75% Crystal Scrolls 100% ( you can blessed scrolls from shop for adena/Crystals are only buyable by voting)

Server Starting

Start Level 80

Items VIP 24 HOURS (EXP X2 SP X2 ADENA X2 DROP X2)

A Grade Items

Zones

Farm Zones

1.Mantra Zone

2. Lg/Bogs Zone

3. Party Zone

4. PvP Zone

Armor Set

Apella

Npc's

Global Gatekeeper

Shop Manager

Buffer ( also scheme buffs in it)

Augmenter

Augmention Shop ( you can choose your favorite active skill by using augmention coin)

Symbol Maker

Clan Manager ( this is where to create your clan)

Siege Manager ( this is where you can register your clan

Vote Npc

Event's

CTF ( EVERY 1 HOUR)

TVT  ( EVERY 1 HOUR)

DM  ( EVERY 1 HOUR)

Rewards are 1 Event Coin ( you can use it to buy Event Chest, and be lucky to found augmention coin inside it)

Olympiad Every Week

1 ACTIVE 1 PASSIVE

Grand Bosses

Ant Queen

Baium

Antharas

Zaken

Valakas

Halisha

( All Grand Bosses Are DROPPING 1 DONATION COIN) EXPECT VALAKAS AND ANTHARAS DROP 2X more

Noblesse By Vote Shop

You can also buy RB Jewel's from Vote shop or kill them, or use the donate coins

Unique Features

Custom Ant Queen Mount

Custom Unique Skills for each class

Tank Class - Ultimate Skill Fissure

Mage Class - Ultimate Magma Comet Skill

Titan - Ultimate Fire Blast Skill

Grand Khavatar - Ice Punch

DreadNought - Dragon's Wrath

Dagger's - Fade Step

Archer's - Lion Shot

Dual Blade Class - Spinning Twister

Healer Class - Thor's Heal

Edited by La2Aria

• Psyancy changed the title to [L2J] L2 Aria

6BhUPlE.jpg

Join on Aden Siege Event

- Winner Clan will get 2x VIP TICKET

- Winner clan will get 2x Donate Coin

- Winner clan will get a free clan of their choice

- Register your clan http://l2aria.net/community/index.php?/topic/4-aden-event/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• AM HAIL WM PASSIVE   AM WM ACTIVE  DB +7 MASTERWORK  TTS SET FOUNDATION +5  DC SET FOUNDATION  TEZZA  500 + LIFE STONE     AND CHARS PM ME FR MORE      PM HERE OR  SKYPE :  jesus |√|Run™
    • good luck with the project !
    • Long story short, I've written a function that displays a circle around the character when certain conditions are met. However, I can't seem to find a way to make it so that the circle in question is dynamic, or in other words to make it move around with the character. (No matter what I tried, the result was always the same - heavy FPS drop in the client after 15-20 seconds). Is there a way to update the circle in real time (as the character moves) and if so, how? I'm looking for a solution that does not involve client modifications. Any ideas, tips, and tricks are more than welcome.
    • Hi forum. Since we have moved to other chronicles we decided to sell our L2Pride Interlude server files to someone intrested to continue this style of servers. The files work perfect and the source is also contain a side pack cofigured to run mid rate non custom server. All bugs and problems known and met over the time has been fixed. We offer support in case you met any problem or difficulty in installing the server in your PC or Dedicated machine. The server was online more than 1 year with a large amount of players, who played the server know how good the files are and what work has been done inside. If you are really intrested in this files you can contact the admin/owner of community in L2Pride discord and you will get all info you need. You will recive more info in private for who is really intrested. Please do not contact just to waste time. In this server has been invested a lot of precious time and money (I will not public the amount because I don't want useless discussions) I am not the only owner, we are a team and we own more than this server. Please do not compare this pack to all others packs you saw, tested or played before, if you have questions you can ask inside the community and players will speak about how good this files are. Community is not for sale, only the server files and a ready website template with all info and features and with a super cool design. Discord Community: https://discord.gg/KfG7xRwu Here is a little preview of the server:  
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock