Denounce Corruption on topl2jbrasil!

GameMasterBR

Everything that this slanderer posted is bullshit, He kept arguing that the money he spent on me would receive more clicks on Facebook, but do those clicks generate the same conversions as a targeted website? he is dissatisfied because he bought a 468x60 banner and got a measly 22 daily clicks in the position below 10th. 

I have very good Feedback from members of the forum including

Far be it from me to create some kind of intrigue, but top.l2jbrasil.com brings together the main lineage2 leads in latin america, there are more than 84k of users in the webpush alone and more than 68k of our facebook pixel.

Be sure that you will never find me rude and precarious service, I am always trying to offer the best for my clients' budget.

I bring back the hidden topic by my staff (it was in an wrong place by the way), you can use google translate but may not work because many typo in the portuguese writing .

https://www.l2jbrasil.com/topic/134191-sobre-o-top-l2jbrasil-a-verdade/?do=findComment&comment=791240

PS: It is a fact that many hire bots capable of overcoming captcha or giving crumbs to Chinese to perform the votes.

But these practices are banned when discovered by proofs.

Edited by LordGrundor