Critical party or Mage party?

Critical party or Mage party?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Critical party or Mage party?

• Critical party
    • Mage party
    • Mixed party (post your opinion)
    • I Hate partys, i go alone.

hmm i see here is the batle betwen :mage party vs archer party. on my opinion the party that will got skilled players will win. however best Pt in pvp i think is: BD+SWS+2/1Bishop+WC+4/5tyrants/glads. they can kill far/close targets.

best critical party:

Saggitarius (damage dealers)

Saggitarius

Ghost Hunter

Arcana Lord (cat buff, and cancel as many enemies possible)

Sword Muse (for songs...can also assist the bishop)

Dominator (invincibility, and victories, its a more complete buffer than doomcryer, and seals helps)

Spectral Dancer (for dances...can also medusa close to enemy healler)

Cardinal (for healling ofc)

Trickster (prahnah = huge mdef boost buff for the whole party, also can ruin the enemy bishop landing anchor, and deals pretty good damage on robe users)

My Guide: all buffed ofc...

- at start of pvp, when see enemy coming, the arcana lord and cardinal will cast 2 spell force on Dominator for Flames of Invincibility...20 seconds to do next:

- Bladedancer will run and try medusa close to enemy healler/ Trickster will do the same and cast Imbue Dark Seed (than get back to an attack position), and the Dominator will do his seals...while the Arcana Lord spams mage and warrior bane, after focus on arcane disruption on the casters..the Ghost Hunter will run and backstab the enemy Bishop in case all the previous fails

- Sword Muse always close to bishop to assist...after Invincibility worn off, the Bishop can cast celestial shield on himself for more 10 seconds of invincibility

if after this, all goes wrong (invincibility went off and medusa didnt landed, dark seed didnt landed..seals didnt landed... mage and warrior bane didnt landed...or if the bishop is very noob) than the players sucks...but its a great strategy for PVP

if a good party of mages are put together, and know each other well i dont think they can be beaten. necro+sps+sts+sws+bd+ol+bishop+ee+ee i think, or maybe trade EE for another sts if it isnt a long fight/siege. mages assist on necro who glooms target, sps cancels, and sts damages. with those debuffs on a target sts can 2-3 hit most targets.

OL buffs: might, shield, berserker, ww, focus, death whisper, haste, magic barrier, Victories, flames of invincibility (20 seconds)

Bishop: body of avatar

Bladedancer: dance of concentration, warrior, fury, fire

SwordSinger: song of warding, renewal, vitality, hunter, elemental

Warlock: cat gift

Arbalester: prahnah (just give this when flames worn off)

noblesse blessing

For the critical party i posted, 22 buffs with noblesse...

you can change this depending on enemy...but its against mage party

you only miss the song and dance based on the element of ur enemy...but pranah is way more efficient and uses only one slot, so is song of elemental protection

and with arbalester you have a decent damage dealer