[Discussion] Windows 7 , What do you think ?

eKoIce

kkkkkkkkk, Im using from like 1 week this one : Windows Seven Beta Build 6801

and I can assicure you ppl thats AMAZING!

Some impressions that I got :

Amazing Stability! (is a Official release, nothing touched)

Amazing Performance (more than 60% faster than a official Vista)

Is like a Custom XP, But with more amazing features. ;D

p.s. and its STILL retail! Image If you start to Tweak it, or ppl start to make CUSTOM tweaked releases--- for sure will be better than XP (maybe it is).

All my drivers works (as my computer was designed for vista, so I can get all updates....with XP I need like 3-4 hours to get 80% of my drivers working (not all for incompatibility).

thats all from me.

my vote is : 8.5/10 (and we are STILL in BETA!) ;D

a Screen Of my Laptop info : http://img-up.net/?up=Captureulcgt.JPG

Is like a Custom XP, But with more amazing features. ;D

Custom XP after you put them 1 patch above the other to look like win-7 O.o  :P and they will have the same failed stability

a Screen Of my Laptop info : http://img-up.net/?up=Captureulcgt.JPG

Dude there is a hidden ability for win-7 to release the hidden taskbar. [developers of microsoft have hidden the new taskbar into 1 setup because they knew that they will be publised by warez <_<.so they hidden the taskbar so we won't have complete win-7 ...] they with this taskbar they will be more cooler :P and much faster too [i don't know how on the hell they did a much better taskbar and faster too ^_^]

I am glad that at least one person liked these windows ...

I think that windows 7 will need a Good Pc... I that True..?

Have you ever seen a animal like cat then it grows up to need the same food as it used too then is was a baby?

Yeah this windows will need at least 2gb ram and a good hard drive...  my pc has hard drive ATA 5400 rpm and CPU usage 45% and i am going just fine  :o

seems like it's going to be much better than the failure they had on vista

Niah who said that Vista were failure?In my opinion people just are scaried of the new...

My Opinion About Windows XP: Windows which use one patch above the other to LOOK LIKE windows vista-7 but they will never because they won't have they same stability,windows that you will have a lot of times blue screen [//hate] windows that are of 2001 and now we are going for 2009,windows that have 3 services packs [ imagine how many "holes" they have  :o ] Windows which are still on DirectX9 and soon we will have DirectX11, Windows which have ugly setup and much more.They just use less RAM

O.O

cya.

the taskbar has been Unlocked.

I have seen the method into a Big Warez.

(maybe the biggest one, cant say the name).

the taskbar has been Unlocked.

I have seen the method into a Big Warez.

(maybe the biggest one, cant say the name).

I know...

B_B?  ;D

They suck,as all microsoft products do.

BTW A-Style windows is not an open source programme,so forget the possibility of users making it better.Can you imagine why it isn't an opened source programme?Just think what microsoft has done at windows..if they share the source everybody will see SUCH HUGE holes that will never use windows again!

Unix are the best (not Linux),opened source project and all holes,etc are fixed by ppl and not by companies (like shitty microsoft).

Uhhh i hate microsoft SO MUCHHHH

They suck,as all microsoft products do.

BTW A-Style windows is not an open source programme,so forget the possibility of users making it better.Can you imagine why it isn't an opened source programme?Just think what microsoft has done at windows..if they share the source everybody will see SUCH HUGE holes that will never use windows again!

Unix are the best (not Linux),opened source project and all holes,etc are fixed by ppl and not by companies (like shitty microsoft).

Uhhh i hate microsoft SO MUCHHHH

unix you say :> ... so we have here fan of floppix ;]

win 7 comparing to erlier mcsoft products is far better, and yes vista is an epic fail of mcsoft...:P

win 7 for xp is like xp for 98 and a great hole of fail between them :P just like in win xp they used some 98 ideas and adding to it new technology  they did same with win7 they use some ideas from xp and extend it with new tech :P projects like longhorn vista or even 2000 (2000 wasnt worst but there is much fail with it :P) are now or will be (like vista) abandoned... anyway i personaly dont giva a sh1t about taskbars or any other graphic fireworks :P in os better is when its stable then when it "looks nice"

ubuntu/xp user

• 4 months later...

Windows XP is still FOR THE WIN and Windows Vista is just an epic failure seriuosly...everyday a new update ? come on lol

Lets see how Windows 7 is IF AND ONLY IF Windows 7 is better then windows xp.. What I don't think then i'll go for Windows 7

Windows XP is still FOR THE WIN and Windows Vista is just an epic failure seriuosly...everyday a new update ? come on lol

Lets see how Windows 7 is IF AND ONLY IF Windows 7 is better then windows xp.. What I don't think then i'll go for Windows 7

it is better :P even if funkcionality is nearly the same win7 > xp coz of how much ram memory you can use :P for example

it is better :P even if funkcionality is nearly the same win7 > xp coz of how much ram memory you can use :P for example

you tru for all users and cheaters window XP is favorite and Win 7 its Vista its not realy good

who said gates is one of the 5th richest people?

1▲ Gates, BillBill Gates $40.0 billion ▼ 53 United States United States Microsoft [3]

he's the richest...and I hate him and his windows...because he's the richest.