Iordanov Interface Version 3.6.9 New Modifications

Message added by Celestine

New Download Link without any Credits

On 6/21/2018 at 10:39 PM, Iordanov said:

Hello, Guys Today i will share with the community my latest interface version the reason is im working on new one with h5 features into it with more bot things into it and etc so i will share this version with the community use it at your own risk if there is any problems i will not fix anything thats why im saying use it at your own risk since you get my files u can do what ever u want with them selling them will not offer you any money but people will dissapointed but i will not say the reason i've added copyrights remove them by ur own some of them u cannot remove because client closes and something last you cannot edit interface.u for many reasons Thanks

What is new on this version?

Two map versions

party images

auto assist 1st Main assister 2nd auto assister

and much more.. which i wont explain since you can figure it out alone :)

a quick video preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr3rnwlAzXg&t=768s

Download:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

On 6/21/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iordanov said:

Hello, Guys Today i will share with the community my latest interface version the reason is im working on new one with h5 features into it with more bot things into it and etc so i will share this version with the community use it at your own risk if there is any problems i will not fix anything thats why im saying use it at your own risk since you get my files u can do what ever u want with them selling them will not offer you any money but people will dissapointed but i will not say the reason i've added copyrights remove them by ur own some of them u cannot remove because client closes and something last you cannot edit interface.u for many reasons Thanks

Two map versions

party images

a quick video preview

Download:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Nice Job

On 6/21/2018 at 4:39 PM, Iordanov said:

Two map versions

party images

a quick video preview

Download:

Nice Job