You take the pk u take the items..! Read It

gionys

Ok i read this topic but i dont realy remember where buti i thought that is fake....I try it and i see that is not fake...

Ok See What u have to do...

1.go out of a town with someone say him to trade and saw u some of his items(hmm if u are fighter say himto saw u his armor if u mage say himsaw u his jewels)

2.When he saw u and u see them on trade (must be 3 the less to it work)Pk Him Fast before he close the trade!

3.After the things that where in the trade now is dropped down......Thats all :D try it and say me if it work to u...

I use it at c5 server i dont know if it works at c6 and upper But is COOL u can be the best in 1 moment of ++ items by one pk :D

(:/ :/ :/ Sry again for my english i think i must start making post and topics only at greek section \: \: \: )

So.. let me see if i understood this:

You trade him , (and i guess you must have just those items you are going to trade in your inventory) You Pk him , after that a friend kills you , so you drop the things you were trading and you press confirm so, you get his item and he dosnt get nothing beacuse you drop your trade?

This is Wierd , i have never thought of it xD

Gonna try and see what happend , ty buddy

Btw wrong section , this is an exploit-Scam and should be in exploit section , some mod move this and hide it (he dosnt even know how to hide xD)

No u make the trade he trade u the less 3 items he dont press ok u pk him and his items drop down!

At start i thought that its www.fail.com   But It Works At C5!

Now i dont know if it works at c6 and upper :/

wow that sounds interesting, although it would be hard to pk one person alone when you are trading a weapon or an armor, hope anyone can pk the other guy, so i could have a friend nearby and let him do the dirty work, jajajajaja sounds like fun, i will try it for sure. good post

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...