Looking for l2j devs

I already own a server for a local internet cafe (http://lineage2freeeze.com). Now I'm planning on making a gracia server wich is going to be 100% modded. Most of you would be wondering what I mean. Well, just to give you an idea....I've deleted the whole spawn list and I'll spawn mobs in the areas I want players to farm/xp. The rates will be theoriticaly x10k but practicly, in the server's configs will remain at 1x. For the xp I'll mod the xp given by each mob so I can completely control each area. Example No.2 - Every class will be modded to it's maximum. This server is going to be something completely different than the lineage we all know. I'm sick of seeing new servers opening and all of them is the same lineage we all play so long with the difference of the high xp rates.

Concluding, I'm looking for someone who I can COOPERATE with to make this server. I'm open minded in propositions. For example...even the pack we're going to use is going to be discussed. I've seen a lot of skilled guyz in here to start something like that but I don't know who is willing to do it or is available.

I don't think I have to quote my self...anyways I said I'm looking for someone to start this project with and COOPERATE. I don't want an emlpoyee or something to tell him what to do. This server will be HIS as much as mine.

Sorry, but this is Fake >

1690x0h.jpg

The Images from SpeedTest.net are in .PNG format :P

And that speed can be trought 2 Servers In the same Datacenter..and NOT at 600 mil far XD

I just re-uploaded the pic bcuz I wasn't sure if they keep them.

ok with this link....(?)line is busy atm that's why I got lower results

http://www.speedtest.net/result/357909808.png

Sorry, but this is Fake >

1690x0h.jpg

The Images from SpeedTest.net are in .PNG format :P

And that speed can be trought 2 Servers In the same Datacenter..and NOT at 600 mil far XD

its not fake cuz he just saved it into his desktop and uploaded into tinypic .. check his other posts

Is that your Provider ? => http://www.singlehop.com/

IF NOT...

please, say the name of your provider..I wanna See what Offers they Have about the Dedicated Boxes ;)