adena creator?

savi

I Heard That Is a Programm About Lineage 2 Where it Creates Adena And Puts It In The Players Account

It's True i Saw It In Some Internet Stations.If Someone Knows Where I Can Find It Plz Reply....

Ty 4 The Listening  ;D

I Heard That Is a Programm About Lineage 2 Where it Creates Adena And Puts It In The Players Account

It's True i Saw It In Some Internet Stations.If Someone Knows Where I Can Find It Plz Reply....

Ty 4 The Listening  ;D

Why you didn't ask the ppl that they used it so you can inform as too..?

well i 've seen it to my friend...but no one believes me... there are actually 2 programs that do the thing you mentioned....first is the one that finds server's ip and the second one that adds adena at your account....i can not find it anywere...damn :(

i 've senn it so i dont doubt it at all....but this is not the point of this thread....so plz anyone that knows anything about this program plz plz write it because i'm going crazy :/

well, if it gets posted it it'll get fixed within a day. And I think some people were just messing arround with you. Did you actually "see" it? your story dosen't seem to be too elaborated. I know I convinced some one that I could spawn BOPs for example... anyways why don't you just ask the people that gave you the program?

well i found something more about this program....you can buy it online..but BUT it has a trial for 5 uses...that means 5timesx2billion=10bilion...it works in l2off(and eglobal)..but i still can find to download the trial....

well i found something more about this program....you can buy it online..but BUT it has a trial for 5 uses...that means 5timesx2billion=10bilion...it works in l2off(and eglobal)..but i still can find to download the trial....

i know this program, it's called "donate"...

you mean this program?

http://rapidshare.com/files/17182807/la2sin.rar

yes!something like that....but in english.....

ps:the program that is shown at th3 video is not the one in the rar file

• 1 month later...