How to enchant easier and undetectable!

TNL

well with phx you can make the enchant cheat with enchant script, but as you said phx is now detected from most of the servers and you got 99,99999% possibilities to get banned

where can i find the enchant script?i play in a server where l2 phx is not detected but i have no scripts.

where can i find the enchant script?i play in a server where l2 phx is not detected but i have no scripts.

All the hlaPex Scripts works on phx, use the search of the forum and u will find they..

phx not detected on my server...

i try it later.

Could u tell us wich is ur server???

In my Server The Phx its Detected.. And the autoclicker is good only for Kamael, Cuz in interlude is a problem with the enchants and the space in the inv...

Cheers..

http://rapidshare.com/files/134081924/THE_SCRIPT___.txt.html

And by the way , i ment legal - the gm can't know you're doing this unless he's got phx protection :) ['bout the proteciton , i know , it's something usual these days . Too bad phx is gone , something new must get on the hacking 'market' :) ] (Y)

Ok stop makin' posts with this . I know you get ban on the most servers , but there are some nabish servers where this does work .

P.S. The clicker can not be stopped :)