What about a c4 server ?

What do you thing of a x500 c4 server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thing of a x500 c4 server

• I will join for sure!!
    • Im not sure gut it seems good
    • I wont loose my time ..

Omg yes! FINALLY!!! YESH!!!

How many years have I been waiting for this, for this when someone say "I'll create HR C4"

Man I will support you how much as I can, I can help you with something you will need...

Because C4 is the best client, and there are no HRs, last HR C4 (good C4) was L2Versuvio (2000X) OFF.

Was very nice server, when it was gone I was very sad. And I still hoped there will be another C4 HR.

So GOOD LUCK with that, and INFORM US if you really create this server. I'm looking forward to it!

want the new players to see what l2 is ? then play c1-c2-c3 (with b and a grade) no with s and staffs like dyes and things ... so my decision.. i waon't lose my time for this :D sorry

want the new players to see what l2 is ? then play c1-c2-c3 (with b and a grade) no with s and staffs like dyes and things ... so my decision.. i waon't lose my time for this :D sorry

C3 was the best though. No subs, no noblesses, manual shots, 9 places in skillbar... :'( But C4 is good aswell.

dude,u will loose your time by trying to create a c4 x500...

imo c4 IS T3H B3ST !!!!!

but most of the c4 lovers already gone,new ppls hate c4.

they can't even play IL lol, just take a look on hopzone,all servers are gracia part 2.