What about a c4 server ?

What do you thing of a x500 c4 server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thing of a x500 c4 server

• I will join for sure!!
    • Im not sure gut it seems good
    • I wont loose my time ..

Im up to create a new cronicle 4 server for the new players to understand what c4 means !!! what lineage2 means and for old players to remember the better cronicle of lineage2 by my opinion server will x500 if created so let me know :)

Its not hard to get the c4 off files Y_Y any way , if u say it will be good coded i hope we avoid the shity bugs we all know that existed in c4..

Its not hard to get the c4 off files Y_Y any way , if u say it will be good coded i hope we avoid the shity bugs we all know that existed in c4..

good or not i will close all the bugs when we will join beta phase

I Will Definitely Say.. YES!

Making a C4 Server Is JUST AWESOME!

I Would Play For Sure If You Make One..

+ That  I Could Help If You Want :)

a 500x rates C4 server is worthless. I am sorry but why play a pvp server where pvp almost did not exist in those chronicles. It is only the old F1 classes to wind (like archers archers and archers only)

If you want to make nostalgic server, make C1 server, I haven't played since Noobwars and official in C1. If you want to make a pvp server , make it stable, make it C6 (cause everyone keep liking this chronicle for a strange reason) and do not put donation cause everyone will sooner or later leave.

Lmao, C4 is the best chronicle?

Oh yeah, Archers and Necromancers rolling asses while other classes suck.

IMO, best chronicle was C2.

The end, if you ever played Official at C2 or Extreme (I think C3, not rly sure) you would be like that every other client sucks.

make l2 Extreme !!! the faking old times!! i will love you then and i am sure that you will get community as fast as  you cant even imagine!

the oldest c3 Extreme server .... without CP :D with  self seed of water and nuking blizard...

lovely economy everybody shouted "WTS/T SB+16" "  SA with a stones.... main town - Heine...

bugs for c speed^^

that was time....