IG Problem

Philipe

I have l2walker IG 1.79 and use in one server. The server doesnt had protection but have one update. I arealy can login with IG l2walker, but after one minute i lost conection with server, my char cant walker, speak etc.  I only recive data but i cant send data.

In cmd with netstat -n, i have conect estabilized with server with but the other conection with status WAIT dont have any more. Somebody know what is this?

l2asrv running?

host file is fine?

All run fine, I use this l2IG and L2asrv in www.pvppower.com and all run all right. But in www.l2chaos.com.br the bot dont attack and in chat information appear one estrange mensagem, like the char is try run on the other hand of wall.

yes i faced the same problem, tried different varifiers, and a bunch of other stuff, tried different host files. i then tried to search the net if anyone have the same problem. but so farm im still clueless about it b/c yesterday everything worked fine, i didn't make changes to my windows, no updates from server and now BOOM walker freezes after 1 min and it doesn't look like its walker. it looks just like server blocks packets from l2w.

nahh,i got the same problem 3-4 times.

just kill GG (gg killer) and then u will get a ''block message''' when u try to start the l2.

if u press ok to that message server doesn't block u anymore and wallker works fine !

OK, just wondering, can you explain what "killing GG" (GG Killer) is and how i might be able to do that.  I'm playing on L2-survival.net and i'm having the same problem.. starting up walker and then it freezes after a short period of time.

GG killers didn't help get this error when i try to run clients now

2008.11.21 16:57:48

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2928 MHz with 2046MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT  (7813)

Can't find 'intUUIScriptexecGetServerType' in 'NWindow.dll'

History: UPackage::GetDllExport <- UFunction::Bind <- UField::PostLoad <- UStruct::PostLoad <- UFunction::PostLoad <- UObject::ConditionalPostLoad <- (Function NWindow.UIScript.GetServerType) <- PostLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- NCFrameWnd::NCFrameWnd <- XMLWindowData::Create <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindows <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindows <- NConsoleWnd::InitializeXMLUI <- NConsoleWnd::Initialize <- NConsoleWnd::Init <- NConsoleWnd::InitReplayMode <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

• 2 weeks later...