WTS ADENA SKELTH

WTS ADENA IN SKELTH 100kk 110€   200kk 200€

dont make me lose time, or you send first or we use middleman  message me on skype i dnt chec mxc all the time

SKYPE:  Kevin morris  ( the photo is a town next to the sea)

Edited by Bladilini

anaflexi... you send me 50e whe ni told you who the price for 100kk its 110e, after that you send me 60e bad.. and i REFOUND them back to you.... you make me lose 3h of my time.. and sell the adena to another guy and now you come here with lies about scamm? i told you.. send me the 60e and i finish with the deal.. you want? ok. you dont? ok i keep the 50 for my time and for disturb my sells

thats your side of your story, you took 50e, you didnt refund, i gave more options.. i even told you to proceed the rest with middleman and i pay his fee but all u wanted was scam more. all i want now for the 50 is to use them tosave more people here, keep the 50 and these r the last u get. No more scams for u.

more proof, Another guy had same issues with same paypal guy. Different MaxCheater acc, Same guy behind tho.

"dont make me waste my time" .. ok go make new account now. scammer.

Moderator banned that account. he will ban this too soon.

Edited by anaflexi

Scammer 100%, the guy has not adena, he sells air.

If you want to lose money buy from him.

The 100Mil - 110e is just candy for the eyes.. u wont find in here so cheap adena, he  is scammer and i should have known before i got burned by this animal.

All time he was playing good till he got the euro and then problems start.... then he tried to scam more but i blocked him.

SCAMMER  SKELTH  ALERT :

MaxCheaters Name: Bladilini

PayPal e-mails:   mechero112@hotmail.com
                                 pollapocha@hotmail.com  - Name: Rodrigo Vazquez

In game nickname: MigUCore

Ofc is scammer he done this many times with dif accounts and he will do this again!

P.s: to all mxc users current price for adena in skelth server is from 1.2 if u r lucky to 1,5 all other prices that many new users post here is scam!

P.s2: When some1 selling cheap adena many confirmed sites ask them to sell to them but they refuse cause they dont have adena to sell and they dont want to sell just to scam!