beware of this guy, after i send him the program he wanted a free trial to have access to the full sourcecode, he claims he has 0 coding knowledge but he leeched as son i sent him the program, good luck reversing the overlay obfuscated on .net private key :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 4:34 PM, Mhoska said:

beware of this guy, after i send him the program he wanted a free trial to have access to the full sourcecode, he claims he has 0 coding knowledge but he leeched as son i sent him the program, good luck reversing the overlay obfuscated on .net private key :D

bro...i understand that you are worried but..i am laughting at you :D i was going afk because of my father , you dont have enought time to read our history chat, you did not see it that i told you "I AM GOING AFK FOR 30MINS" after you sended me the program and i was afk so you started to cry about that i want to steal you your program :D i bought cheat from 1 guy but i have another work for you, if i can pm you somehow...contact me ty, it makes me funny what you write here :D scammer i want to scam your program why i would buy it from you when i can code anything ? :D that doesnt make sence, i was speaking with you about buying cheat i was very happy that i will try it for first time 1 trial and after i ll buy it i went to help my father and after i came and you blocked me and anything i said to myself WTF ?:D i still want to cooperate with you just contact me.... what i can say to you now is to read full history of our chat and say sorry cause you are doing my name black...thanks (anyway contact me)

Edited by N4ked