World Of Warcraft Wrath Of Lich King!!

Hello Guys

As We All Know World Of Warcraft Wrath Of Lich King Is Gonna Be Released Today

Yesterday at 00:00 the game released in Greece and in all countries

iThe Price of World Of Warcraft Wrath Of The Lich King Costs 35,00€ (for Europe) and about 44$ (for U.S.A)

You can buy the new expansion from the official Site Here(Click Me!)

And You Can Update Your Account From Here! (Click Me!)

WARNING!!! This Two links are only for Europe Players if you are from U.S.A go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and you can update your account from there!!

Also You Can Find Official Trailer

khJSac5P7Uw

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

Features Of The New Expansion

* Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class.

* Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.

* Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.

* Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.

* Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.

* Transform your hero's look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.

* Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures -- and greatest treasures -- on Azeroth.

* And much, much more...

collectorseditionou2.jpg

And Collectors Edition (70€ for players from Europe and about 88$ for players from U.S.A)

Will include much more thing from the normal one

* World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King on DVD-ROM.

* The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.

* An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.

* A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director’s commentary, and more.

* The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.

* A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.

* Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion™ starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector’s Edition.

Wrath released yesterday at 23.45 :P The price of the Collector's edition is 70 €(For Europe). :) The Game is really fantastic!!! And Northern is imp@ :P

I will upload img of my board to northern within 10 hours ^_^

Wrath released yesterday at 23.45 :P

well i saw on plaisio website that will be released in 10 hours (i had beta version of wrath of lich king and i update it today at the morning so i didn't know when is official be released :D)

The price of the Collector's edition is 70 €(For Europe)

and 88$ for U.S.A ;)

I got it from plaisio yesterday ^_^ :P

Sorry for the spam but in which server do you play?

Emeriss and Stormscale cause all of my friends play there :)

• 2 months later...

Worthless expansion, really unbalanced...

you are 100% wrong...are you a death knight or something and try to pawn everyone??have you played it yet?

all classes are balanced(at least in official realms)if oyu know how to fight with them and ig you know your skills its easy vs everyclass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i think a differ.... paladins are OP as all we know, dk is OP too... warlocks got a big nerf..

warlocks didn't get any type of nerf...

paladins are not even close to OP

DKs are my breakfast...

and you double-posted....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics