World Of Warcraft Wrath Of Lich King!!

Hello Guys

As We All Know World Of Warcraft Wrath Of Lich King Is Gonna Be Released Today

Yesterday at 00:00 the game released in Greece and in all countries

iThe Price of World Of Warcraft Wrath Of The Lich King Costs 35,00€ (for Europe) and about 44$ (for U.S.A)

You can buy the new expansion from the official Site Here(Click Me!)

And You Can Update Your Account From Here! (Click Me!)

WARNING!!! This Two links are only for Europe Players if you are from U.S.A go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and you can update your account from there!!

Also You Can Find Official Trailer

khJSac5P7Uw

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

Features Of The New Expansion

* Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class.

* Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.

* Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.

* Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.

* Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.

* Transform your hero's look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.

* Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures -- and greatest treasures -- on Azeroth.

* And much, much more...

collectorseditionou2.jpg

And Collectors Edition (70€ for players from Europe and about 88$ for players from U.S.A)

Will include much more thing from the normal one

* World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King on DVD-ROM.

* The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.

* An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.

* A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director’s commentary, and more.

* The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.

* A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.

* Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion™ starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector’s Edition.

Wrath released yesterday at 23.45 :P The price of the Collector's edition is 70 €(For Europe). :) The Game is really fantastic!!! And Northern is imp@ :P

I will upload img of my board to northern within 10 hours ^_^

Wrath released yesterday at 23.45 :P

well i saw on plaisio website that will be released in 10 hours (i had beta version of wrath of lich king and i update it today at the morning so i didn't know when is official be released :D)

The price of the Collector's edition is 70 €(For Europe)

and 88$ for U.S.A ;)

I got it from plaisio yesterday ^_^ :P

Sorry for the spam but in which server do you play?

Emeriss and Stormscale cause all of my friends play there :)

• 2 months later...

Worthless expansion, really unbalanced...

you are 100% wrong...are you a death knight or something and try to pawn everyone??have you played it yet?

all classes are balanced(at least in official realms)if oyu know how to fight with them and ig you know your skills its easy vs everyclass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i think a differ.... paladins are OP as all we know, dk is OP too... warlocks got a big nerf..

warlocks didn't get any type of nerf...

paladins are not even close to OP

DKs are my breakfast...

and you double-posted....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD :   utchiha_market   telegram    https://t.me/utchiha_market   SELLIX STORE :   https://utchiha-market.mysellix.io/   Join the server for more products :   https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • When it comes to encrypting passwords, using a strong hashing algorithm like SHA-256 or bcrypt is recommended. These algorithms help ensure that passwords are securely stored and protected from being easily decrypted.
    • ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Account Save - Auto Login***   We would like to sell account panel for save accounts for server owners or self player.  You can login and save your id and pass accounts or delete it etc.       Price: 100 euro.   ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Auto-Farm Macro System*** We would like to sell Auto-Farm Macro System for server owners or self player.  You can add your potions and your macro to farm your character with your standars.       Price: 100 euro.   If you like to order send me DM or skype zoumhs999.
    • Diablo III, the action-packed hack-and-slash RPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment, has captivated gamers worldwide since its release in 2012. Now, imagine a world where Diablo III's source code is opened up to the community, inviting developers and enthusiasts alike to enhance and refine this beloved game. This topic delves into the possibilities, challenges, and community desires surrounding the idea of Diablo III as an open-source project.   Key Points: 1. Defining Diablo III: Diablo III is an action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Sanctuary. Players traverse through randomized dungeons, battling hordes of demons and collecting loot to strengthen their characters. With its compelling storyline, addictive gameplay mechanics, and rich lore, Diablo III has amassed a dedicated fanbase over the years.   2. Open Source Potential: Opening up the source code of Diablo III could unlock a wealth of opportunities for the game's future. Community developers could introduce new features, enhance existing gameplay elements, and address long-standing issues. The modding community, known for its creativity and innovation, could breathe new life into the game by creating custom content, game modes, and user interface improvements. 3. Community Interest: The question arises - would the gaming community welcome the idea of Diablo III becoming open source? Many players are eager to see the game evolve beyond its current state, with enhancements such as improved balance, expanded end-game content, and enhanced multiplayer features. By involving the community in the development process, Diablo III could foster a stronger sense of ownership and collaboration among its players. 4. Challenges and Considerations: While the concept of Diablo III as an open source is enticing, it also presents several challenges. Ensuring the integrity of the game's balance and preventing cheating would be paramount concerns. Additionally, coordinating development efforts and maintaining a cohesive vision for the game could prove challenging in a community-driven environment. However, with proper oversight and collaboration, these obstacles can be overcome. 5. Is Diablo III an MMORPG? Diablo III is often categorized as an action RPG rather than a traditional MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game). While it does feature online multiplayer elements, including cooperative play and player-versus-player combat, it lacks the persistent open world typically associated with MMORPGs. Instead, Diablo III focuses on instanced dungeons and smaller-scale multiplayer interactions. The Benefits of Improvement: Improving Diablo III through open-source development could revitalize the game, attracting new players and re-engaging existing fans. By embracing community-driven innovation, Diablo III could remain relevant and enjoyable for years to come. Additionally, fostering an active modding community could extend the game's longevity and create new opportunities for player expression and creativity.   Source code  
  • Topics