L2jnetwork Founder/Owner

Skyeldor

17 minutes ago, Skyeldor said:

Baggos, why you banned me in your l2jnetwork project forum? Without any reason?

your name?

3 minutes ago, Skyeldor said:

same like here.

It's new ban i don't see any reason. Baggos will let you know i guess, but i guess the reason is that you shared sources, sell them, or tried to get them from someone else? dunno

Just now, Designatix said:

It's new ban i don't see any reason. Baggos will let you know i guess, but i guess the reason is that you shared sources, sell them, or tried to get them from someone else? dunno

no. i Got new rev 28, but i'm not an customer. So Baggos asked me, from where i got it. Sure i'm not answered, from where... I think this is the reason. 

1 minute ago, Skyeldor said:

no. i Got new rev 28, but i'm not an customer. So Baggos asked me, from where i got it. Sure i'm not answered, from where... I think this is the reason. 

There is a member banned for the following reason:

Reason: He stole from a Customer user the access on VPS and he got the Compiled pack of rev27 (without sources).
Also, he send PM's to our Customer Users for the Patchfiles. 

I guess, non customers users get banned if they get the latest revs from someone else and the user gave them the sources as well.

There is a member banned for the following reason:

I guess, non customers users get banned if they get the latest revs from someone else and the user gave them the sources as well.

no one knows, from where i got this rev. ;)

no one knows, from where i got this rev. ;)

Dunno where do you get them and i don't really care tbh, you just got yourself banned and the guy you took the sources as well i guess cause i saw 2 bans today at the same time, enjoy it ;p 

There is 0 problem for that ban. I will get newest rev again, and share it to other websites, if Baggos will no unban me. Enjoy, Mr.Baggos.

such a kid.

do what you want, you'll earn nothing in return but retarndess only.

if you think that someone cares about that you're so wrong, you just show how retarded you're and how low IQ you got on what's called "brain" in your empty head.

Anyways i'm out hf.

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

such a kid.

do what you want, you'll earn nothing in return but retarndess only.

if you think that someone cares about that you're so wrong, you just show how retarded you're and how low IQ you got on what's called "brain" in your empty head.

Anyways i'm out hf.

why i'm kid? If i got newest rev, then need to ban me? Why ban me, not that guy who give me rev? Found em, and ban. I'm not sharing it, no sending to anyone, but i got ban. Nice one..

why i'm kid? If i got newest rev, then need to ban me? Why ban me, not that guy who give me rev? Found em, and ban. I'm not sharing it, no sending to anyone, but i got ban. Nice one..

It's like going on a shop and because someone gave you an iphone you just got it end left the store. It's still a scam for both sides.

It's like going on a shop and because someone gave you an iphone you just got it end left the store. It's still a scam for both sides.

did i'm scamed anyone? :O Are you crazy? :D

3 minutes ago, Skyeldor said:

did i'm scamed anyone? :O Are you crazy? :D

meh. you don't get it do you? nvm. let it be.

wait for baggos if he even wanna discuss that. bye