Sign in to follow this  
valentin

WTB Buy Webs Site

8 posts in this topic

Designatix    9
6 minutes ago, Solid State Drive said:

If thats what you understood from my statement ( aka suggestion) ok then i step up my queen.

selling shared website aka someone's else work is a scam, scam is scam obviously so yeah it sounds like that. anyway, i'm not here to make drama, i just speak as designer and said my opinion about what you said and how it looks, that's all.

Strain    30
9 hours ago, Designatix said:

selling shared website aka someone's else work is a scam, scam is scam obviously so yeah it sounds like that. anyway, i'm not here to make drama, i just speak as designer and said my opinion about what you said and how it looks, that's all.

What he said is that may be a scam OR selling shared websites, not both at the same time.
1: Scam - There have been cases the people got the money and never delivered the websites

So yes you must be careful of them
2: Shared Website - Selling someone else's  work

You should also be careful of them as well.

What I do not understand is why are - you - offended in all this? There's a saying "If there's smoke, there's fire"

Edited by Strain

Designatix    9
22 hours ago, Strain said:

What he said is that may be a scam OR selling shared websites, not both at the same time.
1: Scam - There have been cases the people got the money and never delivered the websites

So yes you must be careful of them
2: Shared Website - Selling someone else's  work

You should also be careful of them as well.

What I do not understand is why are - you - offended in all this? There's a saying "If there's smoke, there's fire"

I wasn't offended at all mate, i just said that it looked like that, if we care about every little thing and every opinion of every people we would all be depressed or "divas";p depends on what they said (good or bad things) i just get it like that and i just said my opinion on what it looked in my eyes. I don't have any problem against him, or you (i said you because he mentioned ur name) it was just my opinion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this