Referal System

Hello everyone, im here to ask for guidance on the next matter, there's this server who uses referal system, the requirements for this to work are:

Your first login in the server must be from a new computer, a computer that has never logged on the server  before (NEVER, with any account); and The other logins must be from the same computer until the first character of the account reaches level 85. 

So an easy way to exploit this is using a second computer to make a new character, or borrow a notebook, etc. getting the character to 85 takes just like an hour so that's not the problem, the thing is that now that i ran out of computers to borrow i was trying to see if there's a way to "simulate" a new computer in your own computer, i tried using softwares to change MAC and hide IP and changing HWID like on this image 

but so far i havent been able to figure out a way, i have to say i am not experienced on this matter so i'd have to say i maybe did wrong steps or who knows, but if anyone here knows a way or can help out it would be really appreciated

7XYrBGY.png

• 2 weeks later...