REQUEST A FREYA server

Dimmark

09182105_Freya.jpg

Hello friends, I am looking for a PTS / OFF FREYA server. I can not find anything else referring to it and I would like it if someone had a good server, no bugs, it could be completely clean and no editing, no problem, but I'm really in need of a FREYA OFF version. I ask, kindly, that someone who had in his files a good servant to work for, who could make me the charity of sharing with me. My thank you

*I ask the moderators if I posted in the wrong place to move to the right sector...

Buy AdvExt64 H5 and use leaked Freya files with decompiled AI (can be found somewhere, or maybe directly ask AdvExt team). You can get free trial to test it. Or help me developing Freya support in MyExt64, I'll need it in a year or so but it can be faster with some help (we're currently finishing Epilogue without mail system)...

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Fyyre said:

No need to buy ... here is the Freya from the retail that leak forever ago: http://fyyre.ru/l2/A87Z6E87ZA67Z8.rar

script, ai.obj only.

Of course, if you already have an extender that's capable of parsing Freya scripts and that adds all needed L2NPC functions and handlers, you don't need to buy anything, but the only widely available extender that can do it is AdvExt64 H5. One day you'll be able to do with MyExt64 as I'm planning to add Freya/H5 support but it's still a long way to go (I think year or so).

Also, you'll have to decompile and recompile AI to work with extended GF L2NPC and get HTML files and geodata somewhere.

On 9/26/2017 at 12:55 AM, eressea said:

Of course, if you already have an extender that's capable of parsing Freya scripts and that adds all needed L2NPC functions and handlers, you don't need to buy anything, but the only widely available extender that can do it is AdvExt64 H5. One day you'll be able to do with MyExt64 as I'm planning to add Freya/H5 support but it's still a long way to go (I think year or so).

Also, you'll have to decompile and recompile AI to work with extended GF L2NPC and get HTML files and geodata somewhere.

Yes, I think as if everyone codes.  Valid point, Eressea ~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1