Java switch anytime

Let's say you have two projects. First one uses java 7 the second uses java 8.

You dont want use vmware neither install and re-install java every 30 minute. What's the best option?

If path at enviromental variable change would this work? 

11 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Change the java 7 project and make it use java 8...

I would date you for that smart answer you wrote but i know u engaged

12 minutes ago, Ο Χάρος said:

I would date you for that smart answer you wrote but i know u engaged

[GR] Δεν το ειπα ηρωνικα ουτε μαγκας προσπαθω να το παιξω...λολ

Τι σε εμποδιζει απο το να κανεις αυτο που σου ειπα?

23 minutes ago, Solomun said:

[GR] Δεν το ειπα ηρωνικα ουτε μαγκας προσπαθω να το παιξω...λολ

Τι σε εμποδιζει απο το να κανεις αυτο που σου ειπα?

[GR] Πολλες ωρες για να κανεις το project convert σε java 8 [/GR]

4 minutes ago, Ο Χάρος said:

[GR] Πολλες ωρες για να κανεις το project convert σε java 8 [/GR]

[GR]

Στρώσε κωλαράκι και ξεκίνα τότε.

1 hour ago, 'Baggos' said:

[GR]

Στρώσε κωλαράκι και ξεκίνα τότε.

Να πας να αυνανιστεις :'( δεν ξεκιναω τιποτα. 

1 hour ago, Ο Χάρος said:

Να πας να αυνανιστεις :'( δεν ξεκιναω τιποτα. 

[GR] Έκανες αυτο που σου ειπα ρει?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Be host here - I did ALL the coding, spend my time, debuging and testing. I was in touch with customer and using his server and game files to test if all works fine, I did the design, but not finish on time. It was 100% custom work, for what I did, 50 euro is laughable. I won't be refunding in full, I already refunded 100 euro. I also stated the reasons. I have right to do so after all the time, just like customer has rights to bail at any point.    I'm no longer a teenager or a studnet. In 90% of time I deliver on time. I took the Celestine advice and NOT stating sometihng will be deliver in 1h. Now I inform, I need few days. And everything is gooing good. Read my topic. I've started to ask customers to leave my a feedback, even tho it's not mandatory and nobody take care about mxc feedback anymore. But for every 30 transactions, if one didn't go well, I'm taking shit and comments like "he NEVER delivers, ban him!", from all-time haterZ of mine. I don't care about those.  I already gave my explanation, I already stated my reasons, I won't be refunding 50 euro. I will finish and post it on my topic.  Take care  
    • He gave a predetermined time frame for completion (2 weeks), he didn't deliver, he should refund the full amount, it's as simple as that. Honestly Ave has probably the best updater out there, the download speed is amazing since it has bz2 compression support, his designs are great, etc. I don't understand why he insists on taking so long to deliver every single time. His procrastination is bringing him down.
    • Dont be unfair, he spend time and he almost made it... he should thank for some money that got back
    • @Ave Your client still wants his 50$ back resolve the issue with him.
    • Thank You for using my support 🤟  
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock