Getting Anti-bot for free (H5)

Solomun

Question

Yo guys...I was wondering if there is anyway to install into my high five (test) server an anti-bot. I don't care which anti-bot. Even lameguard is fine for me. I just want to stop the basic bots (e.g Tower,L2Net). I don't care if other bots would be able to work in my server since i don't care for farming. All i care is to prevent scripts like anti-backstab and stuff...

Is there anyway i can find something for free, or even "steal" something like this from a shared pack?

8 answers to this question

Yo,

Why you don't create your own via java? :P implement your own checks to prevent the bot's moves so with that way you can extend many things if for example you increase the count of the times the bot found in the specific char :P ;)

Well, tbh i would like to have HWID protection aswell. 

However, let's take anti backstab script (l2 tower pvp suite). How would you prevent this? I thought to change the id of the backstab, but it is a hell of a mess changing a skill iD..

Well, I dont have a clue how this anti-bs working so i can give you hints and can create the anti anti-bs :P . But i'll give you a generally example.

When a mob spawning in the world the player cannot target it until some milliseconds (if not a second) passed but the bot can ignore this and target it just when the mob spawning. 

So if we say its a second, you can add a check in target reqest if the target (monster) is spawned and this second didn't passed and ofc the character sucessfully target it... bot caught :P

p.s ofc there is an option in bots for delay in targets but i just gave you an example :P

Edited by melron

8 minutes ago, melron said:

Well, I dont have a clue how this anti-bs working so i can give you hints and can create the anti anti-bs :P . But i'll give you a generally example.

When a mob spawning in the world the player cannot target it until some milliseconds (if not a second) passed but the bot can ignore this and target it just when the mob spawning. 

So if we say its a second, you can add a check in target reqest if the target (monster) is spawned and this second didn't passed and ofc the character sucessfully target it... bot caught :P

p.s ofc there is an option in bots for delay in targets but i just gave you an example :P

I mentioned in my first topic that i don't care to prevent farm bots. I don't mind if a player farms with bot. Its 2k17, noone will farm by his self, so... I want only to prevent pvp scripts such pvp suite :P

I saw once the anti-backstab script but i don't remember how it actually works. I am sure that it was using backstab's ID though

Well i mentioned too that it was an example so you can imagine how this anti-bs works and do your work :P

Did you ever see how this works? can you tell us what this script is doing to prevent backstab?

It works by detecting the MagicSkillUse packet with the backstab skill id, and who's using it. That one specifically simply sends a MoveToLocation packet at the back of the user. It's kinda shitty in PVP to be honest, since players are usually moving around a lot (both by skills and clicking) and it only reliably works when you're standing still.
I used to sell the better version using attackforce or a skill (hydro, wind strike, etc). Works way better.

If you want to stop people from using scripts, either make a packet encryption system or buy smartguard or whichever's the one that stops Adrenaline. Getting an old version of lameguard or kasha won't do you much good, as both L2Tower and L2Net are pretty much dead. Most people use cracked adrenaline anyway, and those old antibots can't really stop it.