Fallout 3 is it worth downloading it ?

kriamst

Why it is not worth downloading? Maybe some arguments? Because I think it's very good game, maybe not HIT, but it's good, nice graphics, huge areas, nice convertion of fighting style, and please don't tell me about F1&F2, that these games were a classic (yes, they did) and 3rd part is worst..What did you expect, that in XXI century, which such a technology they'll create a game on the same engine and rules that were in oldest versions? Please...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like fallout 3 , you can always find some new things in there , for example let's take the Experimental MIRV , you couldn't even though that there's a gun that launches 8 mini nukes at the same time . ^^ Ohh and don forget the gore!

• 2 weeks later...

Freaking awsome game.

Everyone said that oblivion is beter, but i realy love that mad-max style.

Im playing it for 3weeks already...I maxed a sniper and now im playing a melee style dude.

Add-ons (operation ancorage/pitt/broken steel etc) are awsome too.

Can't beleive how great is that game, every place hiding it's own history.

(e.g dunwitch from dunwitch horror, metro stations screaming resident evil, oasis...)

Main quest sucks tho..extremely easy. But that game is dedicated to easter eggs.

1 Word : EXPLORE .