it's ok, just don't try be that smart with such "blind" comments if you don't know what's wrong..first test by yourself after speak man..

Okey Accountant well done here

The english patch says its virus but its not ... its taking the .dll as virus 

Its not about all antiviruses only some of them

Maybe we will change it somehow but for now either use russian patch either dont worry it hasnt contain any virus just its the compatibility with windows 10

Hello guys ... We updated our patch 

Check it out now :) 

Thats truth ... We are trying our best Please if you have any suggestion post it in our forum http://l2matrix.com/forum 

Vote to make it popular ! 

Hello guys ... We updated our patch 

Check it out now :)

Thats truth ... We are trying our best Please if you have any suggestion post it in our forum http://l2matrix.com/forum 

Vote to make it popular ! 

you need more players..

Also add a command or community board so we can see ppl on..

Edited by camenomat0

Things should be nerfed:

1)Soultakers summons with full buff

2)Tattoos (necro 1930 c speed w/o malaria)

Things should be added:

1)Antibot :dat:

2) Seraph + Queen buffs in NPC

Things should be edited:

1)Npcs (GK, GM shop)

2)Farm spots (not only varka)

3)Duration of serapth and queen.

Edited by tatan

Things should be added:

you forgot the most important: players

how long gonna run like that,plus wings need to be removed,they're awfull and too much stats

you forgot the most important: players

how long gonna run like that,plus wings need to be removed,they're awfull and too much stats

I thought that I don't really have to mention lack of players ;D ;D

I didn't collect enough coins for wings so I don't know their boost ;]

Things should be nerfed:

1)Soultakers summons with full buff

2)Tattoos (necro 1930 c speed w/o malaria)

Things should be added:

Things should be edited:

1)Npcs (GK, GM shop)

2)Farm spots (not only varka)

3)Duration of serapth and queen.

Tattoos why ? its retail if necro has 1900 as you say Sps has 2300 :) so it doesnt change anything

Antibot yes thats true but nowdays people are using adrenaline ... we are thinking ways to stop this sh!t ... catsguard doesnt work... 

Wings doesnt give crazy stats ... we implement them to give balanced(to the way its possible) stats 

About the buffs yes many people asked about those buffs ... We considering to add them ... 

But as you said guys the huge problem is the lack of players ... Saddendly i cant do something without your help ... 

Tattoos why ? its retail if necro has 1900 as you say Sps has 2300 :) so it doesnt change anything

Antibot yes thats true but nowdays people are using adrenaline ... we are thinking ways to stop this sh!t ... catsguard doesnt work... 

Wings doesnt give crazy stats ... we implement them to give balanced(to the way its possible) stats 

About the buffs yes many people asked about those buffs ... We considering to add them ... 

But as you said guys the huge problem is the lack of players ... Saddendly i cant do something without your help ... 

still way too much,by the way,server gameplay in general is unfinished,as for players you should first try to advertise before make an opening,at least you can still work and make fixes,and advertise every day,add something attractive and update your features,and btw wings need to be removed in my opinion,because they are ugly,plus op stats that ppl not need.