TFN Fury x5000 bug?

I will explain better. If you want dupe/enchant your weapon, you need L2PHX, the problem of that, he doesn't have the codes corrects to work in few servers, understand ? It's useless now, because people don't want lost time to do this. Anyway, try use other exploit/bug to do other thing. ;P

I will explain better. If you want dupe/enchant your weapon, you need L2PHX, the problem of that, he doesn't have the codes corrects to work in few servers, understand ? It's useless now, because people don't want lost time to do this. Anyway, try use other exploit/bug to do other thing. ;P

I need this program and one tutorial how i can use, how i know all functions of this . help me

it wasnt l2phx, dont speak if u dont know...

I need this program and one tutorial how i can use, how i know all functions of this . help me

the forum is full of l2phx download links just search. Not to mention you could make a request thread, not use mine.