(WTS)(L2)(www.l2elite.us)

I want to sell (for money) in L2 Elite (x45)...

1 Noblesse Char and L2 Elite Armor Light (set +4).

Pm me here or add me in Msn : kns_29ber@hotmail.com

Thnx.

Edit : All items were SOLD.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I want to sell (for money) in L2 Elite (x45)...

1 Noblesse Char and L2 Elite Armor Light (set +4).

Pm me here or add me in Msn : kns_29ber@hotmail.com

Thnx.

read the rules www.l2elite.us don't give an account for money count...Talk me your name in the game...

read the rules www.l2elite.us don't give an account for money count...Talk me your name in the game...

why do you can pass it on the forums?lmao.. you know gms don't give a fuck about the server... they care about the money they take... the only one that really worked there was thinlan who left because of lame dosmac.

why do you can pass it on the forums?lmao.. you know gms don't give a -beep- about the server... they care about the money they take... the only one that really worked there was thinlan who left because of lame dosmac.

basicly he is the owner of l2elite :D

kai pios eisai esi pou tha tou peis na min ta dosei dika tou einai oti goustarei kanei akou  pes kai to name eleos ma kala gia blaka ton pernas na sou pei kai name

lolwut loser...

1st) this topic was made on 2008 Fail No1

2nd) do you really believe that he is gonna tell his Nickname IG ? Fail No2

3rd) everyone is doing this he won't give a shit about your rules cause he worked for his char. Fail No3

kkthxbb

kai pios eisai esi pou tha tou peis na min ta dosei dika tou einai oti goustarei kanei akou  pes kai to name eleos ma kala gia blaka ton pernas na sou pei kai name

o noobas admin .

tou afierwnw to epic signature!

Yeah , right..

basicly he is the owner of l2elite :D

Nah he isn't. He even asked for l2j dot 1h skills in the dev help section.

Re-locked.