hellbound [Hellbound OFF] [x15] [ L2Reloaded ]

Stanki

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage II Reloaded Server Information

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are running on a official modded C4 to the hellbound version files (NOT L2J!)

At this moment since 01.11 we've opened a beta phase which will last about 1-2 weeks.

We plan to start LIVE in the middle of this month.

---------------------------

Server Rates:

---------------------------

Exp:15x SP:17x Adena:12x Drop:10x Spoil:10x Quests:5x

--------------------------------------

General Infornations :

--------------------------------------

- 24 buffs support + 6 additional debuff slot

- Combo buffs with retail time

- Weapon augmentation

- New clan system

- New Kamael Race

- Soul system

- Death penalty

- Shadow items

- s80 items by quest

- Icarus items by quest

- Talisman system

- New pets

- Herbs

- Fortresses

- 85 level for players - 80 for pets

- Primeval island

- Hero skills

- Skills up to hellbound

- Custom title colours

And many, many more!

----------------------------------------------

JOIN US NOW

--------------------------

Computer Specifications:

--------------------------

- Intel Core2Quad Q6600

- 2*350 GB SATA2 (3Ware SATA2 Controller)

- 8 GB DDR2 ECC

- 1000 MBit/month

- Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition 64bit

- 100% Uptime & Stability

- 0 Lag !

---------------------

L2 Reloaded Team

---------------------

Administrators - Stanki & Kikuchi

Head Game Master - Animal

JOIN US NOW

http://l2reloaded.org/

Forum:

http://forum.l2reloaded.org/

mIRC:

irc.deltaanime.net

#l2reloaded

Read the rules http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=35638.0

Edit your Post Title Or it will be closed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its ok now.- keep it clean

i have warning for everybody who wants to play on relo - DON'T DO IT! they're lying all community(they're tell - "relo will be x100" now is x15) and all of old crew has get out from this shit. if you want good CT1+ HR server - check BFD:R x100 - in 9 days will be live (http://bfdr.eu)

Actually i was playing there for 1 year till now ... the big noob update to hellboud.

I just want to say this server is NOT worth playing there.

Dont waste Your time.

Just ... do it for me and dont join.

much bugs, low community , lags.

L2Reloaded SUX!

don't play there... just if you want to waste your time why not... they made "core players" to join beta to tell them bugs after they found some they decided to reveal the truth... not worth of even considering to join or not to join.

peace

From l2reloaded forum :

-"thats obvious we can rec, this server to some of polish l2 comunity .."

-"I need to make acc there and tell them true..."

-"If it will be like this you wont have even a one player"

Good luck for idiots, Who'z only want to flame on server...

And cant forget that, Relaoded was good c4 High rate server with 600+onlines...(Best polish pvp server ever)

I understand that, but you liked this server, and now lie about this, that relo is shit....becoz no more High rate??!! <KIDS>

Now will be good HB MID RATE with retail gearz... !

(+ For Reloaded)!

Hi all,

I was a player of old L2 Reloaded server. Indeed as for C4 it was not bad high rate. But it had many problems with dev team. And this problems seems to follow them with the new project.

The never rly respected players. They promised diffrent things like milion times : we waited for new website for few months, for game updates - same story, etc etc.

Now they enceouraged us to join this new project with Hellbound HR. They asked for our opinion about rates and asked to join beta phase to help fixing bugs. There are still many things to repair but.. suddenly devs changed their mind. They decided to make a low/mid rate x15 (despite the pool results). Noone from old players that are helping during beta would like to play at this low rate. So it seems like we were just f**ed :(

I rly rly do not rec this serwer.

To make me a bit more thrustworthy. I was not a random player. I'm CL of one of the best clans @ L2R. (check our olympiad stats http://files.filefront.com/herowmv/;12110919;/fileinfo.html <-- this was with about 400-600 online players.

i have warning for everybody who wants to play on relo - DON'T DO IT! they're lying all community(they're tell - "relo will be x100" now is x15) and all of old crew has get out from this shit. if you want good CT1+ HR server - check BFD:R x100 - in 9 days will be live (http://bfdr.eu)

Crappy server, admins dont really know what to do - delaying open beta for month or new site for uhmmm... for half year? Dont waste your time here.

Peace

Actually i was playing there for 1 year till now ... the big noob update to hellboud.

I just want to say this server is NOT worth playing there.

Dont waste Your time.

Just ... do it for me and dont join.

much bugs, low community , lags.

L2Reloaded SUX!

don't play there... just if you want to waste your time why not... they made "core players" to join beta to tell them bugs after they found some they decided to reveal the truth... not worth of even considering to join or not to join.

peace

Hi all,

I was a player of old L2 Reloaded server. Indeed as for C4 it was not bad high rate. But it had many problems with dev team. And this problems seems to follow them with the new project.

The never rly respected players. They promised diffrent things like milion times : we waited for new website for few months, for game updates - same story, etc etc.

Now they enceouraged us to join this new project with Hellbound HR. They asked for our opinion about rates and asked to join beta phase to help fixing bugs. There are still many things to repair but.. suddenly devs changed their mind. They decided to make a low/mid rate x15 (despite the pool results). Noone from old players that are helping during beta would like to play at this low rate. So it seems like we were just f**ed :(

I rly rly do not rec this serwer.

To make me a bit more thrustworthy. I was not a random player. I'm CL of one of the best clans @ L2R. (check our olympiad stats http://files.filefront.com/herowmv/;12110919;/fileinfo.html <-- this was with about 400-600 online players.

1 post,all from poland !

get serious dude,if u can't play anything lower than >x500

just quit,no need to flame t3h server!

2th or 3rd kamael+ OFF server :D

very nice work,although some skills (passives) need some work!

lol polish people are so naive and hella annoying.

i've checked the server. seems ok. I'll try when it goes live.

Oh yea? Stanki and the 2nd admin, Kikuchi are both nothin' more but liars. A LOT of people were waiting for long months for this server to go up. But what did they do?They decresed their cool, high rates that everyone was waiting for just to make a crappy x15 server that won't get more than 50 ppl.